Thursday 3 January 2008

Christmas Day...

Hi evryone, I know its a bit late, but i do wish you all a very Happy New Year and of course i hope you all had a lovely christmas too! And thank-you all for the lovely christmas messages you all left on my journal.

I hav'nt been online again lately, mostly because i've been too tired and i just hav'nt felt like sitting at the computer. Health wise "?" and i have been ok and i hope you've all been keeping well too!

Christmas Day...

First of all "?" and i went along to "SH" and "Z" to drop off the presents around 9am. It was really nice to spend time with "Z" she was so happy when she opened her presents her face was a picture. She mostly got DVD's and games to play on TV. "SH" bought a High school musical DVD and school bag with the money i gave her, "Z" goes mad over High school musical things as it is all the rage at the moment among her friends at school...lol. "SH" bought clothes with the money i gave her for christmas. "?" got a Russell Watson CD off "SH" and "Z" and i got Skating On Ice Tour DVD which "?" and i like both of them.

A bit later, we went along to "A" and "L" to drop off "J" present "ST" already opened his christmas eve while he was here. "ST" has got a watch and a book and "J" has got Brat skates and Alibaba camel thingy off us...lol. "J" was so excited and happy with her presents. "A" and "L" i gave them money each. I was getting excited as much as "J" as she was opening all her presents...phew! i wore myself out...lol. As we were about to leave "L" gave us a present which was the last Pirates of the Caribbean DVD, now we've got the set.

"?" took me back to "SH" and "Z" and dropped me off as he was spending christmas day else where. "SH" had laid the table ready for dinner. It looked really lovely, she is used to laying up the tables which was part of her job when she worked at the Brewery in the city. I really enjoyed my dinner "SH" is a good cook. A bit later after dinner, we played one of "Z" games on TV and we playedall afternoon, we all had great fun.

Later, "A" and "L" came round for an hour with "ST" and "J". "ST" took my place playing the games and "J" was playing with "Z" DS game. Later, "A" and "L" left with the kids as they were going to "L" mum and dads for the rest of the day. Then "SH" and i settled to watch some TV and "Z" was playing with one of her presents. The day passed by so quickly. "?" returned later around 10pm to take me home and he left soon after then i sat quite for a while to watch TV and to reflect on the day. I must say i had a most enjoyable day with my family...I've only written about Christmas Day as its getting late.

HAPPY 2008 to each and everyone with good health and happiness...Best wishes to you all.

Astra!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too! Hope it's a grand one. :)
Huggies,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

A healthy Happy New Year Astra ,Like you I had a good Christmas ,in spite of feelimg abit low at times ,yours all seemed to get the pressies they wanted ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

"Happy New Year " to you too Astra.I sent you an E.Mail before the holiday started ,and now I carn't remember if it was for Christmas or the New Year.iv'e had that much on my mind .What am I like.? I don't know if you got it or not.Sounds you had a great time.Everyone happy and thats what it should be about.Look after yoursellf.Good to learn you and ? are well.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Astra!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years.  Thank for all the updates on what has been happening in your life.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you too, Astra :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you too,lets hope its a good one zoe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/