Monday 26 May 2008

My Latest News!

with thanx to missie for this sweet graphic...

Hello to all my readers and i hope you've all been keeping well and had a great holiday weekend. My weekend has been quite so far, all i've done is a couple of chores and watched TV as normal.

The last few weeks have been busy. I've been helping "?" by tidying up while decorating the hallway, up too last Monday that is untill "A" had one of his outbursts.

I hav'nt said much about "A" in my last couple of entries. "?" and i thought we would let him gain strength after his ordeal and without anyone knowing of his where abouts. All was ok for the first 2 weeks, then last Sunday he got a threatening text message from the person who had stabbed him. Last Monday when "A" came by, "?" asked "A" how did it come about that he was stabbed, all was still ok and "?" was talking normal (nicely)to him, then "?" mentioned a couple of things too him and all hell let loose. "A" went mad with rage and verbal abuse towards "?". "?" was sitting in his chair and "A" lent over to him  and put his  face in "?" face in an intimidating way and he was so patronizing towards him. God knows whats wrong with "A". As "A" left, he shouting abuse, slammed the door shut and sped away in his car in temper. He did'nt say anything bad to me at all, but he just might as well have done, because i felt anger towards him. We hav'nt seen or heard of "A" all this week, so i don't know whats happened to him since. I know he still has to go to the hospital about his kidney... I don't understand "A" at all, because there was nothing said that could have upset him...he just turned on apenny!

"?" has'nt been too well lately, so he has'nt finished off the decorating in the hallway yet. The outburst from "A" did'nt do him any good at all. "?" has been resting all week as he has felt so depressed and within himself.

I too have been under the weather. I've been feeling down in myself with chiari related symptoms. My hands have been numb with pain esspecially my right hand which has been cramping/twisting up and i've had a couple of severe pressure headaches and i've had a foggy brain for a couple of days. I'm feeling ok now though!

"SH" phoned in the week. Its the first i've heard from her for a few weeks now. She and "Z" have gone too "ASH" her friend at Maldon in Essex for a few days, not sure when she will be back though.

Friday, "?" and i were disgussing where too go during the summer hols. We have decided too go for days out. We thought we might go to Brighton one day and a couple of other places that we've never been too as well...hopefully, that is if nothing stops us (healthwise). As we hav'nt been too some of the place we want to go too, we bought one of those sat navs. I found it complicated myself, but "ST" knew how to work it straight away. "?" and "ST" went on short trips around this area and it works fine, so we're all set for summer...lol.

Last night i watched Pearl Harbour. I know its been on TV before, but i hav'nt seen it myself as i have to be in the right mood for certain films. I thought it was a good film and so well put together.

Well, i'm off now to watch some TV before "?" returns a bit later...Best wishes to you all and take care and i hope you all have a good week ahead of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry A turned on ? like that ,it would have upset both of you ,and you certainly dont deserve that ,I like to go on days out rather than go away , I like my home  comforts and my own bed lol ,take care dear ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Chiari is acting up for you.  Brandon has had a couple days of numbness in his hands and arms too.  Have a good week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Back from my break Astra .Sorry to read you had the upset with A .I feel if one is questioned they soon get angry if they are of a short tempered nature.best ? leaves A alone and doesn't ask anything.If A wants you to know he will tell you I am sure.So for now look after your two selves and think of that break you are going to have.It's your turns now to enjoy life.Even if it is only a day away here or there its well earned and you will enjoy it.You and ? have worked so hard just lately in your home on top of all the worry of A's happeneings.Let the family be Astra.You have done your best as a Mum as ? as a Dad ,we all have ,we cannot do more.This is  how I feel now when upsets occur in my family I leave alone.Let them sort it themselves He-He.Hope I can put a smile on your face.I pray your feeling down soon dissapears.I know what it's like.In my thoughts Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I think A is showing classic signs here of PTSD,and needs some help,what an ordeal for you all though,my hopes are with you all for a peaceful life soon xx zoe
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/