Wednesday 16 July 2008

Life As It Is...


While "?" was away for 1 week, i got a few chores done at my liesure and relaxed alot and listened to my CDs, reading my book "CRACKDOWN" the anxiousness had left me and i felt so at ease with myself, i had no-one to tell me what to do and no-one came round or phoned me except "?" i was in a world of my own. He phoned me three times to see if i was ok and to let me know where and what he was doing or done. Solitude was what i wanted and Solitude was what i got. I've now finishe the above book and started on another book called "LOST IN THE HIMALAYERS", its about a trekker.

"?" returned  the 4th July. He was telling me all about his holiday in Dorset and the marvelous views and places he had seen.

"ST" came round on the Saturday. "?" and "ST" chatted for quite sometime. In the afternoon "A" came by to collect "ST" as they were going to Southend "J".  "A" waved to me and said hello from the car "A"did'nt come in i waved back. "?" wasn't too happy with me for acknowledging him though and "?" said a few words to me about it which made me feel bad for the rest of the day and evening. I don't know how this situation with "A" and "?" will end up. "SH" phoned me in the evening to tell me that "Z" has to wear glasses as she is short sighted ( like me and "SH" )

I booked my appointment at the hairdressers to have my hair re-styled in three weeks time so that its done for my holiday inAugust.

Last Wednesday, i went along to the GP for a new prescription for my Asthma which has'nt been too bad lately thank-goodness! I've been really lucky these last few of years with not going to and fro to the hospital for medical attention. I started taking Spiriva inhalation powder again because the pollen has been so high lately and i started to feel wheezy at times. I'm ok now that i'm back on my meds. I try not to have them all the time, because i might need them more so in the future. I've been rather stressed out with worry this last week what with one thing or another

I've been having problems with my computer, it keeps freezing and i've had to close down quite a lot lately, which is getting on my nerves.

"SH" phoned me yesterday, to let me know that "A" had been arrested on Monday and has been refused bail when he appeared in court yesterday and he was sent to Birmingham on remand untill 16th August. I hav'nt heard from "A" at all...No-one will be able to visit him there ( personally, i think the prisons are too flippin' easy going and there should be some kind of hard labour introduced to fit the crimes, then maybe, people would think twice about doing wrong. And i think hanging should be brought back for the really bad crimes that we hear of daily )

"L" is taking "ST" and "J" to Gt.Yarmouth Saturday week the 26th for 1 weeks holiday. I hope the weather will be ok for them.

I got a letter from my server SKY and it seems they are going to put the cost of my subsciption up in September, so i'm not sure what to do as yet, whether to stay or go else where.

Well, that all my news of late. I'm going to watch Lewis now on ITV3...All my Best Wishes to one and all and Take Care!
    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased you enjoyed and had a few days of solitude ,it proves you worry to much about everyone ,so pleased your asthma hasnt been so bad ,you take care of YOU  ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

It was great to read an entry from you!  Don't be a stranger!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra, yes it does feel good to have time alone.Knowone to tell you what and when to do things I agree he-he.I visited Poole in Dorset last week on that hoiday just for an afternoon.Hope your hairdressing appointment turns out good and you enjoy the relaxation whilst they pamper you.Good to read your health has been much better.Computer problems i'll give a miss what new doesn't everybody seem to be having them of late Grrrr.They are great when they are working ok!!Sorry to hear about A do not worry yourself.I hope the weather keeps up for your family in G.Yarmouth.Enjoy your new book.Take care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES