Monday 8 September 2008

Photos of our Holiday at Gt.Yarmouth 2008

Britannia Pier on Gt.Yarmouth sea front. A band was playing in aid of different charities and they were marching back and forth along the promenade.

Photos of our holiday at Gt.Yarmouth...below is "ST" and "Z" enjoying the ride in the boat we had hired at Wroxham

 

Some of the beautiful views along the river at Wroxham.

 

 

 

 

 

The photos below were taken at Gorleston beach. "Z" is in the background on the Trampoline.

 

 

The photos below were taken at Thrigby Wildlife Gardens

 

 

 

 

Below...these photos were taken in Thrisby Hall Gardens.

 

 

 

 

 

I took thi picture of "Z" while we were riding on the carousel on The Pleasure Beach at Gt.Yarmouth the day we came home.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Astra.  I have been to all those places including Thrigby Hall and it brought back lovely memories.  That looks like some of the Royal Marine band.  I posted a video of them on my blog only yesterday.  Apparently people are not getting alerts for my journal.  Lots are saying the same about theirs.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

P.S. would love to know how you got your photos on looking like that, so neat and tidy.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

So.pleased.you.all.enjoyed.your.stay.inYarmout.reat.pictures....love.Janxx(some.letters.and.spaces.missin)!!!

Anonymous said...

Astra loved your pictures ~ I havn't been to Gt Yarmouth for ages and it is only a 30 minute drive from here ~ seeing your pictures have made me want to take a trip down there ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures Astra.The kids look so happy.I am sorry on catching up on your recent posts I read you wern't well on your holiday what a shame.....I hope you are now feeling  better.I will e. mail you tomorrow.I have been away again and only just catching up on everything once more this week.Phew.!!!!Until then. Take Care my friend.God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

What a great vacation!
I loved seeing all your pictures!!
Linda :)