Friday 23 February 2007

Busy week


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting   

This week i have been busy sorting out a few probs and a few phone calls which i think will now be ok.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 

My alerts are still in HTML, but i can now see who and which alerts they are, now that i've looked at them properly. I've also been busy online searching for journals and websites that i had in my AOL fav's list. I have found a few of them and saved them. I can't use my speakers at the moment, because i need to get another adapter. I might get some head-phones too! I do miss listening to the music online. I do'nt think i can add music to my journal as i did before. I have been trying to suss it out, but i think i will have to have AOL as my homepage for that, not sure though! I put an advert in Morrisons shop last week for a house exchange, but when i looked on the message board it had been taken out. I had only one phone call from this advert which i was'nt interesed in. They had rang me before last year when i advertised then. I suspect these people have taken the advert out themselves, because these same people rang me last year and the very same thing happened then. I already asked the lady in customer services and she said they only take them out when the date is up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday, my neck was hurting  and i had a severe pounding presure pain in my head more like explosive and unbearable when i spoke excitedly or when i laughed, my eyes were hurting too! I rested for a while in the dark and it eased away by evening ( this is not migrain )...I think this could be ACM!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I phoned aunt "D" last night to let her know that i will be round to visit her this Sunday, she seemed pleased that i was going there. She has'nt been to well of late, i will know more when i visit her. 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"?" has'nt been too well this week with his ongoing health probs. He has been keeping himself busy to keep his mind off himself pottering about fixing this and that around the house and garden, but he has had a few minor accidents, which has beenhappening a lot lately.  "?" has got his appointment for the Neurologist at the hospital this Wednesday 28th to see the consultant. He has been waiting since November last year, but when he went along to the GP. He sent another letter to the Hospital. 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"ST" will be here tomorrow for the day, i don't know if "Z" will be here at all yet. "ST" has'nt been staying over the last few weeks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's all for now, so i will leave it here...Best Wishes to you all and have a great weekend...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


 with thanx to missie for this sweet tag

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sure you will get your PC  problems sorted out ,you dont let things beat you ,do you ? lol..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Astra,
You may want to consider putting your journals/blogs on technorati.com (if you already haven't) and links on del.icio.us.

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra, I don't know what ACM is.  I hope it isn't serious.  It sounds terribly painful, though.  I hope ? gets his health problems sorted too!  It seems that you are in the middle of a time when things just are not going your way.  Hang in there, sweetie!

Love,
Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/

Anonymous said...

I have now added your new journal to my alerts.  Hope you get all your computer problems sorted out.  I love listening to Radio AOL they have some great music and no interruptions

Anonymous said...

Hoping you have a good weekend, my dear friend. {{{ }}}
God Bless,
Sug

Anonymous said...

Sorry to tell ya Astra, but the pain you felt was ACM!  Without a doubt.  Take care, and again, I'm so glad your back.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra you have had a busy week havn't you now? I didn't get an alert for this just found it doing my rounds to make sure I hadn't missed any of them.I hope ? appointment goes well and also your problem sorts itself out quickly.Thats not too good about the advert dissapearing is it? I cannot believe it went missing off the advert board.What some people will do is beyond belief at times.You will get there in the end Astra knowing you LOL!! Good Luck anyway.Have a good week.Take care hope you feel better soon.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMLPERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better and getting your aol all sorted...
Have a good week!
Linda :)