Sunday 18 February 2007

OMG! Surprise...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  

Last night i turned on my alerts, but when i receive them they are in HTML format and i can't understand any of it or who's journals they are, so i will be turning off my alerts again and i will have to visit your journals at random. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My daughter surprised me last night when she phoned she said, shut up and listen and i've got no say in anything ( well... i thought i had done or said something i should'nt have...lol.) she said, her and my son "A" are taking me out for my 60th birthday in April and wanted to know where i wanted to go or do. They are thinking of taking me for a meal or something at a restuarant, i've never been to a restuarant before, i'm a bag of chips person...lol. and i've never had this kind of attention before either. Mind you i am looking forward to it though what ever they decide to do! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  Today, i got a few bits done around the house, then got dinner on the go, came online to browse while dinner was cooking, watched some TV and came back online...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AOL is always messing up something!
For the past week I've been having trouble getting into my journals, at times they don't recognise me & I can't add an entry! GRRR I complained to Joe twice, finally a week later he tells me it must be my AOL software & if it conts I will need to reinstall AOL. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
How nice to be taken out on your BD. WOO HOO!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of anyone getting alerts in HTML! You'll love having a meal at a restaurant, I've never known anybody who hasn't been to one before! Have a good week! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

The alerts should be in HTML, but for some reason they have become garbled. Better tell Joe (journalseditor). Alternatively, put your journals on Google Reader, requires a bit of work, and the Reader is slow on the uptake.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why your alerts were messed up?????  Have a good night.
Missie

Anonymous said...

If you've never been out to eat at a restuarant...then I'd say it's high time you did.  What a treat...look at the menu, order what you want, have someone else prepare it and then get up and leave while someone else washes the dishes.  What a wonderful experience.   Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

I'm sixty this May.  I have an old school friend in Australia who is coming over to England to share our sixtieth together.  Well.. she can't manage 'til June, but we will still be sixty...Lol!  You go out and enjoy the moment and have whatever you fancy, twice if you can manage it!  Sounds like you deserve to be spoilt on your Special Day. Jeanie

Anonymous said...

How lovely your Daughter and Son are planning to take you out for a meal to celebrate your 60th birthday ~I know you will enjoy it ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting!  I can't wait to hear all about your trip to a restaurant in April!  Thanks so much for telling us about this lovely happening!

Love,
Susie

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra,sorry you are still having probs,it's so frustrating isn't it.I am trying to keep up to my alearts ,as you know I have my Grandosn this week so I am limited to hours online LOL!! Just now he is on the X Box so I am grabbing my chance to do comments LOL. How nice of your family to treat you to this wonderful suprize of an evening out,for your Spaecial Birthday ^) Wow!!.I loevd mine.You will realy enjoy it.Eat everything they put before you and if you have a dog ask them if they do doggy bags too.LOL!! Yes honestly some resteraunts I have been to have actualy asked us if we want one to take home,if anything has been left over. My sis used to take home all for her Yorkshire Terrier. I think hubby's next day meal too LOL!!LOL!! I am hoping though, you will eat everything forget about diets and ENJOY while you are being waited on.Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra,  you are going to love being taken out to a restaurant, there`s just so much to choose from. I hope we get to hear all about it. :o)

Sandra xxxx