Saturday 17 February 2007

I'm back!!!

mmcToloveistoreceiveAstra-vi.gif

Hi everyone i'm back...

I am so pleased to be back online, it has taken me so long to get round to contacting my J/Land friends and i still have so many to visit. I had an email from RACH and Kathy-ASTORIASAND, but i have had trouble sending emails out, it keeps freezing on me so i abandoned the task, hopefully i will get round to sending some soon. I've also been hav'ing probs finding my way around and getting cut off and had to login again, i hav'nt mastered that bit yet, which gets on my nerves plus i forgot my user name and password, i wrote them down and even forgot where i wrote them, but found them in the end...what am i like aye!

 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know some of you think AOL is a pain at times and you might be thinking of leaving, i would think twice before you do so. My new server is Sky and so far i don't think much of them. I think AOL is different class. Sky is Quantity and Aol is Quality... I find Sky a lot slower than AOL and freezes while changing pages longer than AOL. I have got 1 years contract with them and once that is up 12 Feb 2008. then i will be coming back to AOL for sure!

 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 

The reason why i changed over was i had a couple of financial probs which was sorted out within a week from leaving AOL thank goodness, plus ? wanted Sky TV so he could watch "At the Races". other than that, myself i have no interest in Sky TV only the broadband.  

 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got a couple of emails from my J/Land friends the other day, but i was unable to reply to them, because i got froze out...PROBS ALREADY. and all pics have to be in attachments which i don't like ( no fun...lol. ) and i can't find any Blogs/Journals on Sky either, but i did find a couple of outside servers with blogs. A new Yahoo! blog, Blogger and of course this one AOL. And if i had known i could have carried on with "astras journal" still never mind aye!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

Thanx Kathy for sending me the hugs Rose and the Rose divider and thanx to RACH for sending me the exercising lady, it made me laugh too! And also, thanx to missie for my tag. Best Wishes to you all have a great weekend...

 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Astra!

 

      

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK! So happy to see you back online. have missed you!
Many Hugs,
Sugar

Will put you on my alerts!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back amongst us Astra ,I look forward to your entrys again I have missed you and your comments ,lots of love Jan xx http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for you all night through IE Astra I had just found your journal and was reading it when you sent the E. mail.You are now in my favourites.Sorry you are having so many probs already on Sky.I did mention to a few people whilst you have been away about where you had gone, and they said SKY was bad.I don't know ? so I thought I would wait for you to say what you thought.Lovely graphic to open up with once again.I sent you an e. mail last night with attatchments( hotmail) as you asked,but I didn't get a reply so I thought you may be having more probs.Lets hope they improve.Have a lovely week/end.Catch you soon Welcome home LOL!!
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Astra, will post your link in my journal

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back, Astra!  I followed a link from Guido over here.
Hugs,
Gina
http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/GinasWeigtLossJourney

Anonymous said...

Hello Astra..I followed Guido's link to here.  I am new to JLand.  I am looking forward to getting to know you through your posts.  Jeanie

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Astra. Sorry to hear about your problems online. After one year practice with Sky, you might handle all this better. Beautiful entry and tags.
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

Hello Astra, I found your journal thru Guido.  I don't know how long you've been away but I don't remember reading you before.  Anyway, stop by and visit me sometime.  I'm a 65 yr old, recently retired, long time divorced lady who lives in beautiful western Washington state (about 35 miles south of Seattle).   Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your back!  I've missed you!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Astra. New reader here but Guido send me your link! THANK YOU Guido :)))) xox  Hope to be able to follow your journal pages and enjoy your company in JLand. Again Welcome and yes, AOL is top notch! :))))))Doreen

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra... I believe I'm a new visitor for you... I found your link at guido's journal. Cute tag. Looking forward to visiting with you from time to time. Hope the issues with your computer and server improve. bea

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra, I was wndering where you'd got to, nice to see you back! Have a good weekend! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful that you are back.  I wondered what happened?   Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad!!
Welcome Back!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you, Astra!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know you are back Astra, I have missed you.  Sorry to hear about the problems with Sky.  I was tempted to change over but will not do that now I have heard of all your problems with it.  Look forward to catching up with you.  Hugs.  Terry x http://journals.aol.co.uk/tellsg/bowl-of-cherries

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back ~ have put you back on my alerts ~ take care ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Astra! I'm putting your journal on my alerts, sweetie!

Love,
Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/

Anonymous said...

Astra!!!! Oh..it's so nice to see you back!! Yay! Hugs to you! {{{}}}! :o) Boy did I miss you! If you need any graphics, let me know because I have so many that I can send to you! :o) I'm sending you such a great big hug! XXX
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi ,I found you through Jans journal ,sorry you have had trouble with your server.....Jean

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Astra, I`ve put you back on alerts. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello, came here through Guido, i don't think i have read your journal before, looking forward to it.
Jenny <><
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jennyp51/stop-the-clock-times-moving-too-/

Anonymous said...

Hi ,So glad you are back,and I will stay on AOL after your problems with Sky. I still can't get broadband...maybe need to try again.
luv
Rach.xxxx