Monday 20 August 2007

Mobile Internet...


Friday 17/8/07...

I hav'nt done anything today accept cook my dinner while "?" mowed the back garden lawn. We've oly got a few weeks to Christmas. I think i will get one of those optic Christmas trees this year and throw my old one out for the dustmen this week.

After "?" left this evening  i tried to get online, but the comp kept freezing on me so i closed down for the night.

Saturday 18/8/07...

"?" took me to the shop to get a few bits for the weekend as usual. Later we went to pick "ST" up for the day, he and "?" were chatting most of the morning.

After dinner "ST" went online and "?" went out for a while and i settled to watch Barbara Striesand in Funny Girl. "?" came in at 5pm then left at 6pm "ST" is staying over. "ST" went back online while i settled to watch Meteor while waiting for Dancex to come on.

Sunday 19/8/07...

As usual "?" came in for an hour then left. "ST" was doing some writting in the lounge then went online and i played my CD's while getting on with dinner for "ST" and myself. I got a few light chores done while the dinner wason the go. I hav'nt done any exercises the last coupleof days, but i have managed to lose 1lb this week.

After dinner i settled to watch X-Factor as i did'nt see it yesterday. Late afternoon i phoned Aunt "D" she has still got probs with her leg and is still suffering with a water infection that keeps re-occuring.

"?" came in around 5:30pm, we then took "ST" home, when we got home "?" left soon after and i went online, but had difficulty getting into pages as they kept freezing, so i closed down and used my mobile to get into my O2 journal which i set up this week and i can use it when ever i'm out anywhere. Later this evening i went online on my mobile for a while as i can look into my emails and update my O2 journal from my phone. I will have to set up AOL and Spaces too, then i can keep up to date all round. I set up my mobile internet so i can get online while "ST" is online himself and it is free to use...

Monday 19/8/07...

I hav'nt done much today at all as my stomache has'nt been feeling to good, so it has been a lazy day all round really.

My neighbor "T" who i have mentioned before IM me this evening he told me his car had been broken into during the night. He had forgotten to take his Sat Nav indoors and it was stolen out of the car, he had left it on show on the dashboard.

I asked "T" how the baby is and he said his little grandaughter Kayliegh is doing fine and is now putting on weight following her premature birth 14th February and opperations she had on her bowel. She should have been born at the end of April.

"ST" will be here tomorrow, "?, ST " and i will be going out to buy "ST" birthday pressy tomorrow. Well...thats all for now, so, best wishes all round and take care!!!

Astra!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done losing another pound .I do admire your tech skills ,how awful for your neighbour ,getting his car broken into ,so pleased the baby is doing well now ,take care my friend ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Have a good week.
Missie