Monday 18 June 2007

Bullying and Miracle Babe...


with thanx to Donna for this lovely tag...

Friday 15/6/07... This morning "?" and i went round "L" to discuss "ST" problem. Then off we all went to the school to keep the appointment with the head of year at 11:20am. "L" went in to speak to the head and "?" and i waited outside. It seems that nothing can be done about this boy as it is racial, surely it is racial against "ST" too??? ( what rot that is ) The head is going to talk about bullying in assembly on Tuesday and "ST" will be allowed home 5 mins earlier than the rest of the school. Where's the discipline in that???  If it happens again "ST" said he's not going back to school...These schools don't seem to be doing anything to stop the bullying

You know i've mentioned my neighbors "T" several times who lives next door, well, his daughter "J" and her baby "K" were in the local and national newspapers this week and they were on the BBC London news this evening too! "J" had a bad pregnancy and the baby was 11 weeks premature, little "K" died 3 times and had part of her bowel taken away. She was having her feeds and she kept bloating and swelling, but not passing anything and there was something wrong with her blood too, so they had to take part of the bowel away...Bless Her, shes been through so much at such a young age with so many complications, its a miracle shes alive. When she was born 14/2/07.she weighed in at 2lbs-1oz. and now weighs 6lbs and is coming along nicely. Little "K" will be going into hospital 2/7/07. and will have her operation to replace her bowel...God Bless Her, i do hope all goes well for her. I don't know any more at the moment, only bits that "T" and "J" have told me.

Saturday 16/6/07... "?" came in at 6:30am this morning, he has got a bit of a cold on him and is feeling unwell, i hope i don't catch it.

Later, after i got my weekend shopping, we went to pick "ST" up for the weekend. "?", "ST" and i chatted about the school situation. "ST" said he is worried about going back to school on Monday. I put some money on his mobile so he could ring for help if he needed too.

After dinner "ST" went online, "?" watched TV in the lounge and i went to my room and fell asleep...lol. Later, after "?" had left around 6pm "ST" and i settled down to watch TV, later he went online.

I've tried to write this section below, but each time i go to save it goes green again...strange!!!

Tomorrow i will have to get some chores done that i had neglected all week, because "?" had'nt felt to good in himself without his medication Fluoxetine and his head has been very touchy so i could'nt make any noise while he felt this way. The weather has bee very stormy and miserable today.

Sunday 17/6/07... This morning "?" came in early 6am. I went back to bed after a cuppa while "?" settled on the sofa. I got up again 8:30am to get "ST" breakfast. Later at 10:45am "?" and i took "ST" home. When we came home "?" hoovered round for me as i can't move the 3-piece as it is the heafty type. ( as you notice "?" is feeling much better today with his medication) I got on with a few chores that i could do for myself. After "?" and i had our dinner we settled to watch TV for the rest of the day and evening, then "?" left at 9:45pm.

Monday 18/6/07... Today, i got few more chores done that needed doing that i had neglected again all week ( these chores soon mount up )

I've been hurting all week following my weekend break and its taken a long time for the aches and pains to ease down. I did over do the walking while away. I am a slow walker and rested rested quite a lot and this week has really told on me with the aches and pains. Today, "?" and i took "ST" to and fro to school because of this bullying. "ST" said the boy concerned did'nt say anything to him today.

I phoned the council this morning about some more water leaks i had found while cleaning my bathroom sink, that will be included with repairs tomorrow and about my boiler that has gone up the creek too.The men came to fix my boiler today and it is now working fine.

I bought a book last week called "Hidden Aggenda's" by Derek Lewis. Its about Polotics, Law and Disorder and the Prison Services. I'm finding it quite interesting

This evening "?" left earlier than he had been last week He has got a chesty cough and has been feeling under the weather the last few days. As for me, healthwise i feel ok. I have been feeling unsettled all week with one thing or another thats going on around me, but not depressed.

I've started knitting my cardi again now that my hands are not so painful. I'm off now to watch some TV and have a rest, so i hope you all have a great week...Best Wishes to one and all...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im pleased ?and you are both feeling better ,maybe the bully boy took heed of what the teacher said about bullying ,I hope ST  has no more trouble ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Can't say I'm impressed with the action being taken against the bully, Astra. The bully should be punished, not rewarded by seeing his victim having a 5 minute headstart. Racial bullying is even more unacceptable.

Anonymous said...

Figures the school would rather say it's racial then do something about it.  I'm sorry for your guy.  Have a good day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope they sort out that bullying problem ~ I would have thought that the bully should be punished ~ letting "ST" out 5 minutes earlier seems a silly solution ~ what a worry this must be for you ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra,I am sorry I have been away so I will comment on what I have read updating ok!I am also sorry the bullying started again it's about time other measures were put in place about this subject all over England.I hope St will soon have this lot sorted and they leave him alone.I would be so angry if it was my Grandson.I pray the baby has a full complete recovery and successful operation Astra.I am happy you had a nice weekend break but yes we do have to suffer afterwards it seems.Our poor old bones are not what they were are they Astra.Grrrr OUCH !!Glad you have got your repairs sorted out .Hope you enjoy your new book and oh if the knitting has started again.We might soon see the next finished product.Carn't understand the Green writing bit int he journal.WHAT NEXT will happen ? you tell me.Anything goes on AOL at times LOL!!I have enjoyed catching up on all your pictuers you ahve posted they are wonderful.How lovely your Grandaughter has such a lovely happy pleasant smiling winning face, bless her.Tell her I want to go down that big slide with her next time LOL!! Whoooooosh!! Haaaaa!! Take Care Astra.God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that the head would even think to pull that! How is it that it would be racial? They are only children. How sad. I do hope that it will end. I hope that you feel better as well Astra. :O)
Lisa