Thursday 21 June 2007

Busy Week...


 

Tuesday 19/6/07... ? came in 6:15am this morning. At 8:15am we left to go and pick "ST" up and took him to school, because of this bullying. 11am "?" took me to the diabetic clinic. The nurse is arranging for me to see a dietician and exercises that i can do with all my health problems taken into account and to see a chiropodist. As for the diet, i am having the right foods, but i think i need to cut down a lot on my intake, the trouble is, i'm getting bouts of being hungry and being very thirsty.

I've got another appointment on Monday to see another diabetic nurse to show me how to use the machine and how to record my blood sugars.

The man from the council came to repair the leak under my kitchen sink and seal the sink taps in the bathroom that he put in the other day. He moaned a couple of times about coming back to do the repairs and it is putting him out as he has got lots of houses to visit. This man was getting on my nerves with his remarks, so i said to him, if you had done the job properly in the first place then you would'nt have had to come back would you???  He did'nt like that one bit and looked put out. Well, if its good for me, then its good for him. After all, its his job not mine. Its my job to pay my rent ect... and report any maintenace work the council do and for me to maintain the house.

"?" left at 4:30pm today and phoned aunt "D" to let her know that i will be round for the day this Sunday coming. She is'nt too well again with a water infection and she is in pain, she is prone to infections and gets them regular.

Wednesday 20/6/07... "?" came in at 4:15am. I went abck to bed while he settled on the sofa, much to early for me. I got up again at 7:30am to get ready as we were to pick "ST" up and drop him off to school.

When we got home i got on with a couple of chores while "?" defrosted my freezer as it needed cleaning. After dinner, i watched some TV in my room while "?" watched TV in the lounge. Later we went to pick "ST" up from school and took him home.

When we got home, "SH" phoned and wanted to speak to "?" about a disrupting situation thats going on at the moment. "?" left at 7pm and "SH" phoned back soon after to give me some info to tell "?" tomorrow. Why is it theres always that one person who causes a disruption in the family ( i don't mean "SH" )

Thursday 21/6/07... "?" came in at 7:15am this morning, a bit later we went to pick "ST" to take him to school, but he did'nt go today as his Hay Fever was playing up and he had no meds and his eyes were swollen and runny and he had a cough and snuffles. So, i said to "L" we will take him home with us as she had to go out and do a few things herself after she had taken "J" to school.

When we got home we left "ST" indoors with a cold flannel across his eyes while we went to get a few bits from the shop. Then when i got home i got on with few things indoors while "?" mowed the backgarden lawn. After dinner, "ST" went to his room and played his X-Box games, he was feeling a lot better than earlier although his eyes were still a bit sore and red. "?" watched TV in the lounge while i went to my room and watched TV. We took "ST" home around 3:30pm after "L" had picked "J" up from school.

I hav'nt had time lately to read any journal or do anything that i like to do online. I have been feeling too tired of an evening and have been having early nights.

Oh yeah! i'm having problems with switching on my computer. When i press the button to switch on, it won't start up or it takes a long while to click and catch to switch on... its a right pain, but a couple of times it came on first time. Once the computers on, i leave it on just incase it won't start again...

If your wondering how i remember all these things well, i don't. What i have been doing is keeping a daily diary, because sometimes i get bouts of i can't remember from one minute to the next and i have to look a lot of stuff up in my diary.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the bullying has stopped now ,good luck with the diabetic nurse ,I suspected you kept a diary ,have you started to knit again yet ? ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Keeping a diary is a very good idea, Astra. Hope the bullying has been stopped.

Anonymous said...

Well another lot of running around Astra ,you do seem to be busy just lately.That was an early morning viist 4-30am.I hope your tiredness improves I know the feeling.If the nurse gives you a good diet sheet pass it on thankyou LOL!! I could do with one just now Haaaaa.I wondered why you hadn't commented lately.Now I know the reason why? I sent you E. mail this week but it returned? why I have no idea.So I do think of you .I hope ST hay fever soon passes and you are all ok for the weekend and the disruption gets sorted.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Oh Astra....yes, keeping a diary is a good thing. I just hope that you feel better.
Lisa