Sunday 24 June 2007

Eventful weekend...lollollol.

with thanx to Roxy for this sweet graphic...

Friday 29/6/07... This morning "?" came in around 8:30am. Later, "A" came round with "?" brothers youngest children about 10:30am. "A" was looking after the children while "T" and "S" had to go somewhere for the day. They did'nt stay for long, the rest of the day was quite.

Later, "?" and i went round to see "L", she was getting ready to take "ST" and "J" to the cinema this evening to see "Fantastic Four". On the way to "L" we had stopped at traffic lights and there were white men provoking some asian men outside an Indian Resturant, there were more asians standing inside the shop doorway, then a car pulled up and more white men got out and went towards the shop. I hav'nt a clue as to what went on there. Anyway, on the way back, as passing the shop, i was pleased to see the police ad arrived to deal with the situation. When we got home "?" stayed for an hour then left around 6:30pm and i settled to watch TV for a while then went online.

I had loads of unsavoury advertising Emails to delete they were of a sexual nature. I really don't like anything like that at all, but it seems to be in my face each time i go to look in my Emails. I've contacted Sky.com my server a few times, but i don't get any reply from them concerning this matter and as for sending these kind of mish-mash to junk mail, i don't know how to do this on Sky, i've tried before.

Saturday 23/6/07... When "?" came in this morning, he had a chesty cough on him, i think he might need Antibiotics. At 8am "?" took me to get a few bits for the weekendand10:30am we went to pick "ST" up, he will be staying over night. We all had a good chat and a laugh when we gothome, the day went quitely and quickly. This evening, after "?" had left, "ST" and i had our tea and settled to watch Dr Who, "ST" went online once Dr Who had ended and i settled to watch TV in my room.

Sunday 24/6/07... "?" came in at 9:15am. and on our way out we took "ST" home as i'm going to Aunt "D" house for the day, Anyway, On the way the traffic was really heavy on the Heathway hill passing the rain station, so we went the long way round. After we had dropped "ST" off home, we turned out onto the main road. ( this is the other side of the Heathway hill ) the traffic was quite heavy here too, which is unusuall for a Sunday, i hav'nt aclue to what was happening there. "?" dropped me off at Aunt "D" house for the day.

Aunt "D" was'nt too well in herself and seems to have lost some more weight from when i last saw her. I was sitting on the sofa chatting to aunt "D" when i saw something move. Eeek, i went! it was a mouse. Aunt "D" screached and held her legs up in the air and theres me falling about all over the place with laughter...lollollol. this was mostly at the sight of Aunt "D" with her legs in the air, even Aunt "D" could'nt stop laughing...lollollol. Oh my poor head was killing me with pain, oh dear me what a laugh we had. The mouse ended up behind the patio-door curtains, so i opened the door and soon the mouse scooted out. My cousin "P" phoned and we had a lengthy chat, then my Aunt "G" phoned and we too had a long chat. This afternoon, Aunt "D" friend came round and we all had a chat and a good laugh. We all had a good day together. but it went by so quickly. "?" came to pick me up around 5:30pm to take me home, we all said our good-byes and we set off for home. "?" stayed for an hour then left, i settled to rest and watch TV, then i came online for a while.

It was half hour before my computer would start tonight. It just would not click over. I was going to give up, but it eventually clicked over and came on. Looks like something is amiss and needs attention...I hope you've all had a great weekend, i know i have. Best Wishes to one and all and i hope your week will be good for you... 

     Astra!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates.  I still get all that sort of stuff in my mail box, not as much as I used to though.  I just delete.  I had to smile at your auntie with her legs in the air.  Who was more frightened, the two of you or the mouse lol

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra,
Oh! dear I am glad there wasn't any  trouble as you aere passing.When I read of these things I am so happy I live where it i sso quiet and none of this in sight.You have had another busy week/end by the sound of things.I am happy you had so much fun at aunt d's.Ahhhhh I would have died on th espot had I seen the mouse I am terrified of them.Haaaaaaa.Think it's because they are so wick and fast.As for the junk E. mails I do not get any at all.I  sent you an E. Mail last night on how to deleat them.I enclosed a liink for you on how to do this on SKY ,which I found on thei nternet,I don't know if you  have read it yet, or if it was of any help.I hope it was or will be when you do read it.Glad the police came to that trouble,they have much on with all this in todays day and age havn't they now.I hope Aunt D gets a little better and ? too and you yourself are feeling better.Sorry your pooter is so slow at onset.Maybe you might need some more memory or is it a sky problem do you think? The graphics were funny LOL!! Haaaaa.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Lol Astra I would have been with you and your Aunty ,my legs would have been up in the air too lol .pleased you had a good day together ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Just came by to wish you a happy new week. Happy to hear you had a nice wkend.
Hope ? cough gets better. {{ }}
I can just imagine Aunt D with her legs in the air. LOL
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Astra...so glad to hear that you had such a good time with your Aunt! :o) That would have been such a sight to see with her legs up as well. ;o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope "?" cough is better ~ Glad you had such a good weekend ~ Laughed at Aunt D and the mouse ~ that would have made such a good picture :o) Ally x