Sunday 2 March 2008

TEARS AND HEARTACHE...


Its been almost a month since i last wrote in my journal or hardly even been online, even although i have left my computer on during the day at times. The reason for this is "?" and I have had some traumatic experiences concerning our son "A" and the the worst is yet to come in April and although we did know this would happen at some point soon. I know all this sounds confusing, but i feel that i can't write about whats actually happened in my journal...Kathy, (ASTORIASAND) i have mentioned the situation to you a while ago now and it has happened! I've tried to put pen to paper several times, but i feel i can't write him yet and what is there to say??? its all been said time and time again!

The last couple of weeks "?" and I have been trying to find things to do so as to keep ourselves busy and our mind on other things as it is telling on us both.

I got a lovely Mothers Day card from my daughter "SH and one from "Z" for Nan which is so sweet. "Z" will be staying with me on the 15th March as "SH" is going out somewhere with her new man friend, i can hardly call him her boyfriend as hes 42 years of age. I've met him once and he seems ok and hes tall ( then again, anyone is taller than me as i'm only 4ft 11inches ...lol. )

This morning my son "A" phoned to say Happy Mothers Day. It was nice to hear from him and my heart felt enlightened for a while, but, its left me with mixed feelings, atthe moment i'm feeling tearful while writting this.

This afternoon around 3.30pm, "L" came by to drop off a Mothers Day card from "A" which little "J" wrote in it love from  "A", "L", "ST" and "J" bless her heart! This made me feel more tearful...Oh dear...what am i like aye!

Well, i've got a couple of more chores to do before "?" returns around 5.30pm, i might come back online when he leaves later...

I hope you have all been keeping well, i must get round to visiting your journals soon...Bye for now and God Bless!

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope things can be amended, Astra.

Anonymous said...

I do hope everything turns out right for your Son ~ It must be such a worry for you ~ keeping you my thoughts ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi Asta, I hope things will be sorted out for your son, you are obviously very worried. Take care.

(((((((hugs)))))))

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Special thoughts and big hugs!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what's going on with your son, but I send lots of hugs for you and prayers for the family.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Dear ASTRA ,I do hope things can be resolved ,take good care of yourself ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh ASTRA, I hope all of this can be sorted with no more heartbreak for you!  I'll be praying for you and your family!
Love,
Susie

Anonymous said...

I have lost my eldest son recently,he will be turning 18 in june,he decided to live with his father and he was my sons abuser,its very confusing for me to be honest,he doesnt want contact with me and i feel so very hurt,angry and confused,every day i think of him,its torture,but i have to be strong,because if i let him back in,he would cause so much pain,its too complicated to discuss here,but im still his mother and i feel for you,maybe different circumstances but all the same feelings,stay strong zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/