Monday 24 March 2008

Easter Egg and Pie N Mash...Mmm!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter. "?" came in for an hour this morning, then "L" came by to drop "ST" off as he did'nt go to visit "A" Sunday, because he was'nt on the VO and he is classed as an adult to visit that prison. I did'nt go after all, just as well really as i did'nt have the proper ID, they wanted ID with photos on and i hav'nt got anything, i did'nt bother getting my bus pass, bacause i go everywhere by car. If i had gone i would have had to wait outside.

 

"ST" stayed with me while "L" and "J" went to visit him. "ST" and i had a pleasant day together. I made pie and mash with parsley liquor for our dinner, thats what "ST" wanted for dinner Mmm! that picture is making me hungry and later he ate his Easter Egg i bought him, we both watched TV most of the day untill "L" and "J" returned later.

 

"L" and "J" returned around 5:30pm, "? returned around the same time for an hour. "L" told us the security is much tougher than Pentonville where "A" was before. she said they looked in her mouth, ears, hair and normal searched her and she had remove her coat and leave it outside and she could only take in change for the vending machine in the visiting room. "L" said she was worried incase she got lost on the way there, but she said she found the place easier than she thought she would..."L" said, "A" is ok!

"SH" phoned last night from her friends house in Maldon, Essex. She said shes going to cancel AOL when she reurns home today and going over to sky TV and broadband. Sky have got a good deal going at the moment, so shes going to get that. I was going to go back to AOL myself, but "SH" said shes having so much trouble with them and told me not too! After all i'm not getting any probs with sky, so why rock the boat. I've only had a diagnostic problem and had to reset my modem which i corrected myself. And normal probs while sky was altering their email section awhile back now, which was'nt too bad at the time. And i enabled pop3 on my email section. Other than that all is ok!

"?" came by this morning for an hour then left and will be returning later. Oh yeah! "?" got most of the tiles done around my kitchen work-top on Saturday. He said he will do the rest after Easter. Once its all done i will take a photo of it. I can't believe i've got a kitchen at long last!

Well, thats all for now, so best wishes to one and all and i hope you all have a great week ahead of you...Be Happy!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pie and mash concoction looks good-- care to share the recipe with a yank???


stop by the rant anytime :D

Anonymous said...

That meal looks delicious!  Hope you've been feeling well!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your EAster turned out so well!
Love,
Susie

Anonymous said...

Oh Astra that looked scrummy ,how do you make that parsley liquor ?,Good job you didnt go ,since it transpired you would you would need an ID  picture ,So pleased your Kitchen is nearly done it must be so nice for you, and yes looking forward to the pics when its done ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Astra so pleased you had a Good Easter ~ Ally x