Sunday 16 March 2008

Time goes by...


with thanx to Roxy for these sweet graphics here and below...

Easter is almost upon us. Its seems like we've just got over christmas, my goodness where has the time gone?

Last week "?" painted my kitchen for me, it will have to be painted again as it needs a second coat. The colour is oatmeal, its a Wilkinsons mat paint, its got a sickly smell to it. "?" could only do some painting for a couple of hours at a time, because he feels tired and fatigued when he does any work. I did'nt do much, only tided-up any mess that was made and made tea ( i'm useless ) My kitchen is shapeing-up now and i am waiting for the council to come and tile around my sink.

"A" has phoned most days. He has had a few rows while in prison, i don't know why he can't keep his head down and his mouth shut for once. He said, he might be home this Thursday on tag. All i know is everyone concerned has felt much more at ease while he has been away including myself and "?" and "L" seems much happier and more at ease in herself too...I think that says it all.

After "?" and i got back from the shops "L" dropped off "ST" and "J" here yesterday at 9am so as "A" could speak to "J" on the phone. "L" said she don't want to talk to him so she left and returned around 11am to pick "J" up. I don't blame her in the least for not wanting to talk to him, shes put up with so much over the years. As "L" says, Hes got another mug to take her place ( her words) so he can get on with it. What ever happens, my granchildren come first all the time, thats the way "?" and i think about the situation.

My daughter "SH" brought "Z" round at 4pm on Saturday to stay over untill Sunday as "SH" is was going out. "ST" and "Z" made a fruit cocktail...lol. ( experiment as "ST" calls it ) to go with their jelly and ice-cream later. "?" left around 5pm and "L" returned around 7pm ( Saturday ) to pick "ST" up. Then "Z" and i settled to watch TV for the evening. Today Sunday, "Z" and i  had a good day together. After dinner "Z" and i were drawing each other and playing cards. "SH" just phoned, she said, shes got the seven drawfs running around her head banging away...lol. that will teach her to drink too much. When "?" returns later ( i hope it won't be too late, he said he would be a bit late coming back this evening..."Z" has got school in the morning ) we will take "Z" home.

I've stopped taking my Anti-depressants ( they are used as a strong pain killer ) to help with the pains i get from chiari. The reason i stopped them was due to what was in the papers and on the news recently. But, since stopping them, my pains have returned and my stuttering is bad, so i'm wondering is it true what the news people are saying??? or are my meds the real ones???

Well, thats all y news for now. I wish you all a Happy Easter and i hope you all have a good week ahead of you. Best Wishes and God Bless!

 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra ,Palm Sunday blessings to you ,and ? Iagree with you the Grandchilren are important ,our own children are able to look after themselves now ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I agree Astra, our grown up children should be more than able to take care of themselves, the grandchildren do come first now. Take care.

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Have a good pain free week!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I agree whatever happens the Grandchildren always come first ~ hope you have a good week ahead of you ~ Ally x