Sunday 20 April 2008

Decor and Birthday...

Hi Everyone...

I hope your all keeping well. I tried to forward the Angel message which i received from Jan-Serendapity today, but it came back to me, when i tried to send and i could'nt resend. I think it was because i added a couple of addresses that was'nt recognised.

I have been quite busy these last few weeks helping "?" decorating, well, making tea and clearing up. "ST" has been here all week too helping "?" doing the painting in the Hallway. I had someone from the council here last week about my kitchen wall where the water is coming through. The water is coming from the outside and penetrating the wall from the bathroom waste-pipe which has been repaired, but am still waiting for the down pipe from the bathroom to be replaced. Once that wall is dried out it can be painted again.

"?"  is still having his ups and down moments and i've had pressure pains in my head and neck (chiari) and other aches and pains that go with chiari last week, i think its because i've been lifting things and bending while helping "?".

"Z" has been here a couple of days during the week. Tuesday was my birthday and "Z" was pampering me. She would'nt let me wash-up after dinner. She made me sit down and she done all the washing-up bless her! In the morning i bought some cakes for all of us for later. Anyway, later in the afternoon "Z" came in the lounge with a doughnut with 2 candles on the plate...lol. It was so cute and she had drawn little banners and stuck them on the walls and doors. "?","Z" and "ST" had planned this between them while out in the garden earlier. I had no idea they were doing this, i must say  i did enjoy my day. "A" came by with "L" and "J" for while earlier.

"Z" and "ST" were here yesterday for the day, "?" left early and "L" came to pick "ST" up and took "Z" home too as she lives close by her.

I ordered a new washing machine from my catologue last week, it arrived Thursday. When "?" opened the door up all the rubber inside was ruffled up and it looked like it had been used, so i phoned the catologue and they are arranging for a replacement to be sent out this week.

I spent last Sunday with Aunt "D" she is a lot better now and it was nice to spend time with her. She was telling me about my cousin "M" who is seriously ill, which i mentioned in my last entry. I'm not going to go on about it as it makes me feel down as well as my readers.

Well, thats all my news for now and i hope you have all had a great weekend and i hope this following week will be good for you all...Best Wishes to you all.

                                                                       

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra ,dont worry about sending the Angel message  of again ,I really dont know why I sent it ,I dont usually ,I suppose I was being curious to see what this good news was, that I was going to hear about ,,..,,nothing happened ,oh surprise !!! lol A very Happy belated Birthday dear ,the kids did you proud didnt they ?bless them ,sorry you have been in pain ,hope you feel better now...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra,
well sounds your all as busy as I am there in your home.I hope the council soon repair the downpipe.I have had flu like pains all week but they got worse friday and I have been in and out of bed like a cat on hot bricks.I have slept almost all day today.It was lovely of the kids to make you that nice suprize and Happy Belated Birthday.If I had your address I would have sent you something nice.I hope all other things are going better with you too.Sorry to read you have had pains our bodies will just not have what they used to will they ? I keep trying but it tells afterwards.Oh! well keep up the good work Astra youwill get there in th eend.I hope this time the washer is in good order.Grrr I hate having to wait for thinsgs delivering,then when they are damaged it is even worse.So look after yourself until next time.Bye for now.I had nothing but problems this week with AOL Grrrrr.Just trying a few odd comments now while th egoings good then I shall have to lie down again I suppose.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Astra sounds like you have a lot going on in your house ~ Hope they fix that downpipe for you soon so you can paint that wall ~ Hope you get to feeling better and those aches and pains go away ~ Happy belated Birthday ~ How nice of "Z" to pamper you ~ loved the doughnut with the candles and the little banners scattered around ~ Hope the next washing machine you get is a new one ~ Glad Aunt "D" is feeling a lot better ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Bending is bad when you have chiari.  Take it easy and don't do too much!
Enjoy your week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday, Astra - thanks for the family update :-)