Tuesday 10 July 2007

My Week

I hope you've all had a good week and this week will be good for you too! I've only been online once this week, i tried a couple of time to conect, but i kept getting blank screen, i think it must have been my server Sky having probs.

 2/7/07... This morning i went for my appoinment with the chiropodist to be assessed and am now waiting for a follow-up appoinment. "?" changed my bedroom round for me. He took out my bureau and put my small lounge unit in its place which looks much better and is more practical to house all my vidio films,DVD's,tapes and books and other things so everything is in one place and it looks quite cosy now. "ST" is pleased that the bureau is in the back room so he can keep all his papers and other belongings in.

I looked in on the online house exchanges this evening. Some poeple seem to be asking for the impossible, so i don't expect to get anything on there.

3/7/07... "?" and i went to pick "ST" up for the day. The schools and the town hall are giving "L" the run around for a transfer form so "ST" can go to another school. They are sending her from school to school and back again so as the town hall. So now she is leaving it to next week. "ST" went home this evening.

4/7/07... "?" took me to get my shopping this morning. "?" has got a new mobile phone and got me to register it for him, so that is up and running now. "A" came by this morning, he has got a bad chest infection.This evening after "?" had left i went online for a while.

I phoned Aunt "D" this evening, she is'nt toowell and told me the GP came home to see her, because she might have skin cancer and has got to have a biopsy done.

 5/7/07... This morning "?" went along to see the GP and told him about the chest pains he had last week and the vomiting. The GP told "?" that it was an Angina Attack he was describing. Later, we went to pick "ST" up and he decided to stay over. "?" asked me to do a blood sugar test for him which read 9.6

6/7/07... This morning "?" took me for my appointment with the Diabetic nurse. She wants me to have a colesterol test. While i was there i told the nurse about "?" blood sugar test i done for him, she said he should go along to see the GP as it is a high reading.

When we returned home "ST" as doing some writting. Then i got a few light chores done, then i rested "?" rested most of the day as he felt tired out. Later, we dropped "ST" off home at around 5pm.

On our way home we noticed a sign that stated The Heathway shopping centre will be having a make over, it will take about 5 months to complete and traffic will be diverted for that time., so each time we go to pick "ST" up and take him home we will have to go the long way round as we did last week, it will be a nightmare. "?" left around 9pm and i settled down to watch TV for the evening.

7/7/07... "?" took me to get my weekend shopping, then to pick-up "ST" for the weekend. We all had a peaceful day. "?" left around 6pm. Later, "ST" and i picked a film from Sky Movies and settled down with our sandwiches and watched the film. "A" popped in and out this evening, later "ST" went online while i settled to watch TV for the rest of the evening.

8/7/07... This morning "?" came in for an hour then left. I got the dinner on the go for "ST" and myself and got a couple of chores done while it was cooking. "ST" was writting a letter to Gordon Brown about the state of the country and the Government and his views...lol. he's serious about it too and he did'nt mince his words either...lol and he wants to post the letter too... oh dear!  I said he could'nt post it, he said, he's got free speech...lol.

"?" was late getting back, so i rang "L" to come and pick "ST" up at 8pm. "?" came in at 9:30pm for an hour then left again and i settled down for the night. I have'nt been online for a while myself, mainly because "ST" has been online most of the time.

9/7/07... "?" and i went for our blood tests this morning which both of us had to fast for. "?" should have had his done a couple of weeks ago, so as i had to have mine done i made him have his done too!

When we got home "?" mowed the back and front lawn and i done a little weeding in the back garden. Around mid-day while "?" was resting after working in the garden, i had bad chest and stomache pains and sweating like a pig, it was the Hiatus Hernia started to play up again, it lasted about an hour, i felt so sick, i had over done it. I did'nt do much for this to happen and i had'nt eaten anything that i should'nt have either.

Food wise, i'm having the right foods and trying desperately to keep my weight under control, i have lost a couple of lbs, but not enough to shout about. My blood sugar test is lower than they were at first, but they're still high and need to be much lower.

"?" has got his appointment with the Neurologist in the morning. When he comes in we will be going to pick "ST" up for the day and maybe, if the weather permits we will be going out for a couple of hours, not sure where yet...Best Wishes to one and all and keep well...

  Astra!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even 2 lbs is a start ,so its good ,try to pace your self ,sorry your hernia flared up again ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You had a good and busy week! :o) And losing any amount of weight is great news! :o) Good for you! :o) I'm so sorry to hear about your hernia acting up on you again. Just glad it didn't last any longer than it did. ;O( Hugs to you Astra! xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra once again a busy week.Glad you lost a small amount of weight CLAP CLAP even 1lb is good never mind 2 lb a lb a week. They say this is how people should lose weight .This is a healthy way to reduse.Slow and small amounts are good.Any over exersion does knock us back I feel at our age.If I were to do exesive gardening now I thing I would be to fan LOL!! I hope you soon get all your appointmenst sorted and feeling on top of the world when everything is.I also hope A gets ST sorted with a new school Grrr it's such a hassle isn't it? Enjoy your outing wherever it may be.I have sent you something in an E. mail OK!! Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Keep on trying with the house exchanges Astra, something WILL come up so don`t give up.

Love Sandra xxxx