Wednesday 11 July 2007

Outing At Southend-On-Sea


with thanx  to Donna for this lovely tag...

Tuesday 10/7/07...This morning "?" and i went to pick "ST" up for the day. While we were there "L" told us she had been to sign the form for transfering "ST" school and now has to wait to see if there is a position for him at a school in this area, so now its just a matter of waiting for an answer.

When we left "L" we all set off for Southend-On-Sea for a few hours. The roads were clear and we arrived just after midday.

We first stopped for dinner, then "ST" wanted to go in the arcades on the machines for a while, then we strolled along a bit further along to the pier, stopping and starting a lot as i'm so slow, we were going to go on the train to the end of the pier, but we had to wait half hour, so we gave that a miss as we did'nt have that much time to spend in Southend, maybe next time when we take "Z" and "J" with us and we go earlier in the day in the school summer hols.

Later, we stolled along the prom, sat down to watch the people on the rides in Peter Pans Corner for a while then we strolled some more got our ice-creams and sat down to take in the fresh air and ate our ice-creams. It was so relaxing and the weather was good for us too.

We made our way back towards where we had parked the car outside one of the Arcades and we went inside on the machines for about 15 mins untill it was time for us to go home. We left at 3:15pm.

On the way home the traffic was clear once again. "?" and i were hurting and tired and so was "ST". We all had a pleasant afternoon.

Wednesday 11/7/07... This morning "?" "ST" and i went to the Heathway to buy a few bits in Wilkinsons. We were to go out this afternoon, but "?" and i were hurting too much to do anything after yesterday, so we did'nt go anywhere. "ST" was writting most of the day, then went to play his X-Box untill we took him home around 5pm. Then "?" left at 6:30pm. I tidied round a bit, then settled to watch TV before going online.

I was online for a while last night and was only able to read one journal before "ST" decided to come back online and i settled down for the night to watch TV. "ST" has been here most of the time, so i hav'nt had much time to be online myself. I should be able to catch up on reading some journals next week as "?" won't be around for the week. I'm off now to watch some TV and i wish you all a good night and Best wishes to one and all...

I received an email from Kathy ASTORIASAND and she sent me this logo and siggy tag below. I did'nt know about this going around J/Land. I love reading her journal, because everything she writes is in rhyme which gives her journal a certain edge and interest.

I remember when i first came across Kathy's journal, she was about to give up on writting as she did'nt get many people visiting her, so i pimped her journal on mine and just look at her now, she has more visitors than i do...lol. We have often emailed each other and i value her friendship...

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you are Southend, you were only about six miles away from me lol.  Glad you enjoyed the outing.

Anonymous said...

Your day out sounded so nice ,sorry you have been hurting ,Yes I Love Kaths journal too all in rhyme how does she do it ? ..love Janxx

Anonymous said...

Sounded like a nice day out at the seaside, Astra

Anonymous said...

That sounds like you had such a nice time out. :o) Yes...Kath is such as sweet as you are Astra! And yes...you do Rock! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your days out ~ sounded like you had a good time ~ even if it was tiring ~  I agree Kath is such a sweet and talented Lady and I love her Rhymes ~  and yes you do Rock :o) ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra I am happy you liked your stick of Rock LOL!! Sorry it wasn't edible Ha.Then again we have to stay away from them sweet things don't we LOL.I am also happy to read you managed a lovely day out at the seaside.Sounds you had a good day but they are tiring Astra I understand.I know the feeling when Joseph comes here too .Walk walk walk my legs will just not move the next day Ha.I value your friendship too Astra and I am so happy I met you .You don't need me to tell you that I don't think.You have a great Friday if possible I am just catching up on alerts once again.I havn't been on the pooter much today at all.I have so much else to do nowadays I have been catching up on other things instead.LOL.PHEW Take Care God Bless ROCKER haaaaaaaa.KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hi just found you again lost you for ages but glad to have you back again will catch up later.  Love Joan http://journals.aol.co.uk/jaymact1/JoansMusings/