Thursday 26 July 2007

Stay Over's...


I found this graphic of Dudley Moore and thought i would add it to my entry. He used to live along the road a few doors away from where i live now when he was a child...

Sunday 22/7/07...

"?" came in for an hour then left,i then got on with a few light chores. I then went online for a while and had my dinner around 2:30pm.I then got a couple of more light chores done in the bedrooms and back online i went. "?" came in for an hour later, i then went back online for a short while then settled down to watch TV for the evening.

Monday 23/7/07...

"?" took me along to the Drs surgery to get my colesterol results which read 6.7 My GP put me on Simvastatin tabs and Metformin tabs for Diabetes. We then went to pick "ST" up, he is staying over 'till tomorrow.

"ST" has been writting all day and looking things up online, he has been keeping himself busy writting most of the time. This evening, "ST" was online while i watched TV...

"?" has been feeling very tired and fatigued, he was still like it when he left at 6pm. 

Tuesday 24/7/07...

This morning, we left "ST" indoors watching TV while "?" took me along to the chiropodist to get my feet sorted, my next appoinment is in 3 months time. On our way home we went to pick "Z" up as she is staying over 'till Thursday, because, "SH" is going to a funeral. When we got home "ST" was on the computer playing his Runescape game.During the day "ST" and "Z" had their moments tormenting each other. Later, we took "ST" home and dropped off at the sweet shop to get "Z" sweets she wanted. After "?" had left at 6:15pm we settled down to watch a DVD film. "Z" wanted to watch Night At The Musium. Once she had dropped off to sleep, i then went online for a short while.

Wednesday 25/7/07...

This morning "?" went along to see the nurse at the heart clinic at the Drs surgery. "?" told her what had been happening to him and the bad turns hes had, she said it sounds like angina attacks hes receiving and has refered him to the GP. She told him to call an ambulance if he gets any more of these episodes...

"A" came by today, he's still getting Hiatus Hernia pains. He went to the hospital the other evening, but came away as it was crowded in there. One day the pains will come on him and he will find himself in serious trouble through his own neglect. He thinks himself invincible.

"?" left around 6:30pm and i settled to watch some TV and went online for half hour.

Thursday 26/7/07...

Last night "Z" was all arms and legs as ussual ( she always sleeps in with me when sh's here ) and i got little sleep.

This morning we took "Z" home and on the way back we picked "ST" for the day. We all had a pleasant day. After dinner, "ST" went online to make notes and doing his writting, while i was showing "?" how to write text messages and send on his mobile phone. I think he's got the hang of it now...I think!

"L" came by to pick "ST" up as they were all going to the cinema this evening to see Harry Potter and tomorrow "Ls" mum and dad are taking "ST" and "J" out for the day.

The last few days i have been without security on my computer as it had expired and was unable to re-install McAfee. After a bit of aggrevation, i have now GOT McAfee re-installed again this evening and all is ok now!

Well, thats my news for the week and i hope your all having a good week and i will bid you all a great weekend...I have added one graphic, i don't know if it will save or not, if it does i won't add any more as i had probs before saving entries and i think the problem is graphics...Nite! Nite! all...

Astra!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates. I am on Metformin as well along with lots of other things for various complaints. Glad you got your computer sorted out.

Anonymous said...

Hello Astra well another busy week I see you have had.I hope now you have new meds you feel a lot better soon.Hope ? gets better too and A listens to what the them proffesionals say regarding the pains he keeps getting.Schools out so looks like you will be entertaining Grandchildren again I see.I don't like Mcafee it was a pest when I first got my pooter and used it.I soon got rid of that.Though I am happy you got sorted.I hope you have a good week this week .Up with the larks again I am cannot sleep again.Take Care God Bless Thanx for all your lovely comments and the mentions you gave me.Much appreciated.I will write soon.The graphics are fine and your sidebar is looking lovely .Yippee LOL!! We have to have that laugh Astra.He-He God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.ao.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I forgot that Dudley Moore had died!  Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

That is a good picture of Dudley. I hope that ? feels better and that A gets some help soon. Wishing you have a great week Astra! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

\You have had a busy week with all the babysitting but you do seem to enjoy it. Hope youe new meds do the trick, Love Joan.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jaymact1/JoansMusings/

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra.  just dropping by to say hello.  I'm glad you are doing well.  Love, Shelly