Saturday 21 July 2007

Quite Time Over...

Thursday 19/7/07... To begin with, all last weeks entries i had to put on Astras Space, because i was'nt able to add piccies,copy and paste or even save, so if you want to read it just click on Astras Space or go to my side bar and enter there...Why this has happened, i don't know!!!  I won't be adding any piccies on here, i have copied this from my private journal. I hope it will save... I have managed to add some new pics in my side bar.

Today has been quite and i got a couple of chores done to keep myself busy. "?" has been away for the week and is due back tomorrow. He rang me about 9:15pm this evening to say he will be back tomorrow... sigh!!! my quite time is over...

Friday 20/7/07... Last night i tried to put my computer in recovery mode, but without any success. I think i will have to suss this out some more... I can't even mess my computer up properly...lol.

My daughter "SH" rang this morning, she is going to her friends Nans funeral on Tuesday and asked me to have "Z" Tuesday untill Wednesday, i said ok! While she was on the phone she said she was packing to go to her friends"ASH" who i've mentioned before in earlier entries, she's the one who lives at Maldern in Essex which is'nt too far away. "SH" and "Z" will be leaving when "Z" finishes school today. They will be going to meet "ASH" from work in the city ( ASH is a solicitor ) then they will go home with her untill Monday and on Tuesday they will drop "Z" off here and they will both be going to the funeral.

"SH" was telling me Wednesday last, "ASH" stayed over and they were all having breakfast and the patio doors were open and in hops a frog and "Z" screamed blue murder, "ASH" and "SH" were traumatised...lol. Anyway "SH" was falling about with laughter and trying to hush the frog out. I would have been in stitches at their antics if i were there.

The weather is damp,grey and miserable today. "?" will be back sometime today. I got a couple of chores done and to my surprise "?" came in earlier than i had anticipated at 11am. He had left Devon at 4:30am this morning, he said it rained all the way home and in some places it was flooded, but managed to get through ok. I think he brought the rain with him as it poured down around mid-day, the road outside was flooded and we could'nt see the pavement at all, but it soon drained away.

I ordered one of those satalite navigation systems a sony make. "?" and i chatted about different things and he was telling me about his week in Devon. He said he felt ill and anxious and had'nt been to bed for a week, he sat in the chair all night. I must say he does look so tired out. I don't think the holiday done him any good at all. He rested most of the day and left about 9:15pm. then i went online for a while to look at a couple of things.

Saturday 21/7/07... This morning "?" came in about 7:15am. He took me shopping as soon as the shop opened at 8am. While i was in there i bought "ST" the new Harry Potter book that he wanted.

About 10:30am we went to pick "ST" up as we approached the Heathway the traffic had bee diverted and we had to go the long way round over Dagenham East station and came back our usual way over Dagenham Heathway station. On my side bar you will see a piccy of the Heathway hill and what it will look like when its all finished. I live on the other side of the hill.

Around mid-day "?" took me to the shop to get a few things and to pick up a prescription from the chemist.

I'm thinking of getting one of those organiser gadgets. PDF or something like that so i can organise my catologues orders/returns ect... The catologues are for my own use only and i'm always searching for papers and want to make things simple for myself. I don't know the real name for this organiser gadget.

"ST" was pleased with his Harry Potter book. After dinner "?" watched the horse racing on TV, while "ST" and i went to my room. He went online and i watched TV.

Later about 5pm. "A" came by to pick "ST" up to take him home. He was in a lot of pain with his Hiatus Hernia and had'nt eaten for a couple of days and was in an agitated mood. We said he should go to the hospital, but he said no,because he did'nt want to wait for 3 hours before he gets seen too.

I hav'nt done my blood sugars today. I will do it tomorrow. I've been trying to lower my blood sugar, but i'm not doingvery well at all. I feel anxious about my weight and blood sugars and i'm sure my colestoral blood test is going to be sky high too! I will get the result of the latter this week when i see my GP. I feel like i'm fighting a losing battle. I really do want to get on track to solving my health probs or face the consequencies and i really don't want that option at all. I feel like i can't keep my concentration on what i need to do.

"A" phoned  at 9:15pm. He went to the emergency DR surgery and they told him to go staight to the A&E and thats where he has gone

Best wishes to one and all and i hope you all have a great weekend...Take Care.  Please sign my new guestbook and thanx for dropping by

               Astra!

Well the copy and paste worked, i hope i can save this entry. Sorry there's no piccies...i miss them myself...byeee!!!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that the children have broken up for their summer holidays Iexpect they will be visiting you often ,the love to be with you ,I would have frieked at the frog too ,lol Has St started his Harry Potter book yet ? ,Pleased A is getting medical attention,  take care ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

So happy I have you back again. Hope St enjoys his book its great to see kids reading these days as so many of them don't.  If you want to put in pictures in your journal on the add and entry page click add album and its the same as usual from there just select what you want.  I had a lot of trouble with this but got it in the end.  Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to get your computer working right....and so glad that A went to get help. I hear that the new Harry Potter is a good read! I'm sure ST will love it! :o) Have a great week Astra! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra, I had to laugh at the frog story. My boss told me that one came into the shop and she didn`t want to touch it. Instead she tried to catch it in a flowerpot but it got away with the pot on top of it.  All that could be seen was a hopping flowerpot...lol!

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh I dont like frogs Astra I would have been running Ahhhh they are horrible LOL!!.The new shopping place looks good,I hope it turns out better than ours did..We have just got one but they have made a mess of it as the traffic now is down to one lane so it all builds up.It was supposed to be going to be pedestrianised then they changed there mind Grrrrrrr.I only know of PDF which stands for Portable Document format.I call them PDF files which you open in abode .Or do you mean a PDA the personal digital assistant.I am not sure which you mean.Glad ? got home safely.Hope S.T enjoys his book.Trying to catch up on alerts I'm still not feeling too good.So enjoy your Sunday Evening Astra.Take Care Thanx for the comments in my journal and the mention in your sidebar they are much appreciated.God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Astra sounds like you have been keeping yourself busy ~ hope you get your computer going OK lol at you not being able to mess up your own computer ~ we have quite a few frogs at the top of our garden but I am glad to say they don't bother me ~ I would have joined in the laughter at the antics the frog caused :o) ~ hope ST enjoys the New Harry Potter book ~ (They were selling them for a fiver in Asda yesterday) hope "ST" is feeling better ~ and you have a good week ahead ~ Ally x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally