Wednesday 24 October 2007

Appoinment's, Puzzles and Reading...


with thanx to Sugar for this graphic...

Thursday 18/10/07... When "?" came in this morning around 8:45am he took me along to the Asthma clinic for my appointment at 9am, all is ok. This afternoon "?" went out and i got on with a couple of chores, then watched TV untill "?" returned and left again at 5:30pm. This evening i watched TV and read a couple of chapters of my book. The book i'm reading is a Readers Digest hard back which contains four stories. The one i'm reading at the moment is "No Enemy But Time" the story is set in Ireland  and about loyalty, courage and betrayal and involves the IRA...it is an enjoyable read. My aunt "D" was getting rid of a load of her belongings a couple of years ago now and amongest them were 12 Readers Digest hard back books, so she gave them to me as she was throwing them out. I've read a few of the books already.

Friday 19/10/07... This morning when "?" came in we chatted for quite a while about things in general. "?" went out this afternoon and i watched TV untill he returned later and left again at 6pm, i then got a couple of light chores done before "?" returned for an hour later. After "?" had gone around 9:15pm i went to bed to watch TV and read a chapter of my book.

Saturday 20/10/07... This morning "?" took me to get my weekend shopping, then we went to pick "ST" and "Z" up. "Z" is staying over for a couple of days. "ST" and "Z" were quite good really, but they do torment each other when the're together...lol. A bit later "Z" got one of my 1000 pce puzzles out so we started on that. while "ST" was doing some writting. We spent an hour on the puzzle then it was time to take "ST home "?" took him home as he was going to a 40th birthday party with "A,L,J" and "SH" at my brother-in-laws house ( "?" youngest brother "T" ) Later, after "?" had left "Z" and i had our tea and settled to watch some TV. A bit later we went to bed and played hang-man while watched TV, we laughed a joked and it was'nt long before "Z" fell asleep, she had worn herself out...lol, then i settled down with my book.

Sunday 21/10/07... "?" came in around 9am for an hour then left. "Z" wanted to do the puzzle, so i did too for a while. A bit later i got the dinner on the go, then went back to do the puzzle with "Z". I said to "Z" i've got to check on the dinner and vacuum the lounge, she said, you check the dinner nanny and i'll vacuum the lounge. I thought that was really sweet of her to say that bless her. I said does mummy let you do that she said yes, so i let her do it while i went to check the dinner. "Z" got the lounge done for me and we both finished together, and went back to the puzzle untill dinner was ready to dish up. After dinner she helped to put the dishes away then we went back to the puzzle for the rest of the afternoon untill "?" came in around 5:15pm for an hour then left again. "Z" and i went to do some more of the puzzle before going to bed to watch a DVD and played some more hang-man and had a few laughs and then we both settled down for the night.

Monday 22/10/07... This morning "?" came in around 8am After breakfast "?" went to rest and "Z" wanted to do some of the puzzle so off we went to do some of the puzzle for an hour. Around 10:30 "?" said we will take "Z" home now, but "Z" wanted to stay, so i rang "SH" to see if she could stay longer, but she said they were going into Barking to get a few bits in for christmas and "Z" had to go with her. So, we took her home. When "?" and i got home i tidied up a bit and "?" helped me. This afternoon "?" watched TV in the lounge and i wentto my room to rest and watched some TV, but i fell asleep...lol. Later, when "?" had left around 6pm i got a few chores done before i went online for a while this evening for a short while then settled to watch some TV and read my book.

Tuesday 23/10/07... This morning i went with "?" for his appointment to be accesssed with the physio-therapist at Queens hosp. We went early because of getting a parking space for the car, we were lucky enough to find one straight away and we were half hour early. The therapist said he can't do anything untill he has spoken to Prof. Findley about him. The trouble is this has happened before. Last time Prof. Findley said there was nothing that can be done for "?". Maybe, this therapist has other ideas...i don't know? When we got home we had our dinner, "?" settled to watch TV and i went to do some of the puzzle. "?" left around 5:30pm and i got a few chores done before settling down to watch TV and read some of my book.

Wednesday 24/10/07... This morning "?" took me to Morrisons to get my weekly shopping, the shop was half hour late opening today. Apparently only one of the cashiers had come in and some of the other staff had'nt turned up. Later, we went to pick "ST" up for a few hours. He has been writting quite a lot and chatting to "?" I went to my room to watch TV as "?" watching Horse Racing on TV ( don't like watching H/Racing ) Later, we took "ST" home and we retuned. "?" left around 5pm and i got few chores done before i came online.

Well thats all for now and i hope your all having a good week and i hope you all have a great weekend too...Best wishes to one and all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you have had a very busy time Astra once again.I used to love readers digest book yrs ago.I always bought it.I used to like "The Fireside Book" too they are lovely.I had lots at one time,but they have all been passed on over the years.I am happy to read your appointment had good results,lets hope something is done soon about ?.Kids like to do jigsaws.Well thats if thats hwat youmean when you say puzzles I am not sure,As some peopel I know call jigsaws puzzles.Another hobby I used to have yrs ago.Then sticking all the peices together and making pictures from themby putting them in frames.I think th ehardest one I ever did was the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth,there were millions of pieces all the same from the crowds watching on the picture .Good grief I was bog eyed  when I had done it Haaaaa.I hope Aunt D is feeling well and have a lovely week yourself.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astroriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet of Z to offer to do the vacing for you ,I thought that was so nice ,sounds as though she is good company for you, bless her ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been quite busy. :)
I read  occ, but not too much, my old eyes are sooo bad.
Have a good rest of the week & wkend.
Hugs,
Sugar