Monday 8 October 2007

My Week...


with thanxs to Sugar for this lovely graphic...

Tuesday 2/10/07... "?" and i went to the Heathway shops this morning, then came home. "A" and "L" came by with "L" niece little "D", she is 1 year old. Little "D" sat with me on the sofa playing with her soft toy, she is so cute. After "A" and "L" had left "?" went out for the afternoon and i got on with a few chores before i settled down to watch some TV. "?" returned later for an hour then left around 6pm and i settled to watch TV for the evening.

Wednesday 3/10/07... When "?" came in this morning he took me to get my weekly shopping, then we went to pick "ST" up for a couple of hours. Later, "A, L and little D" came by for a short while then left. "ST" seemed quite in himself today, he settled down with a book and some writting. "?" went out for the afternoon and i watched some TV. When "?" returned later around 4:45pm we took "ST" home. When we arrived at "L" flat "SH, Z and A" were there, we stayed for about half hour chatting. "L" has bought one of those plasma HD TV and its really nice. If i were to get a new TV i would buy one of those plasmas myself. Anyway, we left after about half hour and came home and "?" left 6pm. I then got on with a couple of chores before settling down to watch TV for the evening.

Thursday 4/10/07... This morning "?" came in then left. Today, i did'nt feel like doing anything at all, but i forced myself to do two light chores this morning before i settled to watch TV for the afternoon. "?" returned for an hour then left around 6pm. I then got on with a few more bits before settling down to watch TV the rest of the evening.

Friday 5/10/07... This morning "?" came in at 9am we sat and chatted for a while. Later, "?" went out for the afternoon and i watched TV. Today i'm feeling irritable and unsettled in myself. I did'nt do anything today i just looked through my magazines "?" returned later around 5pm for an hour then left. "L" told me when i phoned her this evening that "ST" will be here tomorrow. We will pick him up in the morning.

Saturday 6/10/07... "?" took me to get my weekend shopping at 8am this morning. Later, we went to pick "ST" up for the day. We left "ST" indoors while "?" took me to collect my prescription from the chemist when we returned "ST" was watching TV. After dinner, "ST" went online, "?" watched TV in the lounge and i went to my room to watch TV. "ST" and i chatted about history, prime-ministers, presidents ect... Later, we took "ST" home around 5pm and "?" left at 6pm and i watched some TV, then read my book while i defragmented my computer.

Sunday 7/10/07... "?" came in for an hour then left. I got on with a few chores and got my dinner on the go. I made an apple pie for later when "?" returns. After i had cleared away the dishes i got a few more bits done then settled to watch some TV for an hour before "?" came in at 5:15pm "?" left again at 7:30pm and i then put my computer on scan and settled down to watch TV, then read my book.

Monday 8/10/07... This morning "?" came in around 9am. He mowed the back and front lawn while i got a couple of things done. This afternoon, i watched TV while "?" was pottering around in the shed gawd knows what hes doing, he would always finding something to do. He's still not taking his medication Fluoxetine that he stopped a couple of weeks ago, but he did say that he might have to go back on them, because hes feeling anxious again. As for me, i hav'nt had any pain at all, so my meds must be working for me, it makes a change to feel normal and free from pain.

Well, thats all my news for now and i hope you have all had a good week and i hope this week will be good for you all...Best wishes to one and all.

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iam so pleased to hear that your meds are working and you are at last pain free ,what are you reading at the moment ?you mention reading your book lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear the pain is under control. {{}}
Have a blessed week my friend.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Thats good news Astra you are feeling much better.You have been busy with the children again.I think ? should take his meds,if he keeps breaking them off and having spaces they sometimes do not do there job properly.Yes the plasma TV's are great Son has a beauty,but I don't watch that much TV so I am never eager to re-new mine Haaaaaaaaa.As long as it's got a picture thats all that matters as for sound well me being as deaf as a post whats the point of it having any Haaaaa. EH! WHAT DID YOU SAY LOL!!I SAID WHAT DID YOU SAY haaaa!! I hope my eyesight never goes or I won't even be able to read the subtitiles haaaaa.I hope you have another pain free week and I will write shortly,I have been so busy since returning home and probs with the wonderful AOL too.Grrrr.Whats new in that line nothing.LOL.
Lovely graphic from Sugar I love it.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

good week-end
clementine

Anonymous said...

Hey Astra.   Just stopped by to say hi.  Sounds like you had a pretty busy week.  love, Shelly