Monday 29 October 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOLK'S...

 

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes


Halloween's a sudden BOO!!
And just as quick a scream:
Laughing in the scary dark,
Loving friendly fright.
On Halloween, witches come true;
Wild ghosts escape from dreams.
Each monster dances in the park,
Eating candy like a shark--
Now kiss and say goodnight!

 

Its that time of year HALLOWEEN is almost upon us and the kids will be out trick or treating. I know my grandchildren "Z" and "J" will be doing just that, they've got their witches hats and costumes and they're both excited. I don't understand them, because the pair of them are scared of ghost stories and monsters and things that go bump in the night...lollol. "SH" and "L" will be with them and a couple of other kids and their parents will be going around their area with them too. I've never done anything like this myself and i had'nt even heard of it when i was a kid.

   

This last week has been quite really. "ST" was here last Saturday. "?" has had ups and downs depression-wise. And i've been ok, i've kept myself busy with chores and watching TV and reading. Today, i went to have my colesterol blood test

   

Aunt "D" phoned me yesterday she is still waiting for word as to when she is to have her opperation to remove the cancer on her leg. There is no news on "M" at the moment, she is due to go into hospital first week in November for cancer on both her lungs. I don't know how bad it is, but i do hope and pray that the Drs can do something for her.

 

I hope you all have a good week and a Happy Halloween to all you who do participate. Best Wishes to you all...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy Halloween" to you too Astra,Come pick up a treat in my journal and travel from there to many more people in our Trick or Treat fun thru J/Land LOL!!I don't know if you got my E. mail but I wrote you a long letter last week.I hope Aunt D is soon sorted,it's such a long time for people to wait nowadays in differant areas for health problems Grr.I also hope for D the same.Depression so nasty,so lets hope ? soon feels better too.Happy to read you are  doing fine,thats good news.Yes children like the fun of dressing up ,some don't believe in Halloween for children,but everyone is entitled to there own thoughts on the subject.I personally think from being tiny all children love to dress up and this gives them the chance to go out with there parents and get a few extra treats,once a year.Of course there are some hooigans who are always ready to spoil it for others and spoil the fun.Vandalism will be rife I suppose,in many areas.Don't answer the door to anyone unless you are certain who it is thats knocking Whooooooooooooooooo  LOL!!!.So Look after yourself Astra.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Trick or treat, Astra!

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Astra ~  Ally x

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat!
Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Like you its not something we did as kids ,but it really seems to have caught on doesnt it ? ,we didnt get any trick or treaters though ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your graphics!  They're wonderful!  
Love,
Susie