Saturday 3 March 2007

Appointment Changes...

Last Wednesday "?" got a phone call from the hospital, they had changed his Neurology appointment to this Monday 5/3/07. My son had the same thing happen to him last week. he had an appointment for gastroscopy Monday 26/2/07. He was rushed to hospital last year, he had torn his oesaphagus. His new appointment is for the same day 5/3/07. I've got an appointment for the Glaucoma clinic on Tuesday 6/3/07. So, we all have a busy week with Hospital appointments.

Aunt "D" got her boiler fixed on Tuesday last, so that problem has been solved. I posted my letter to my cousin "F" in Canada on Tuesday and renewed my TV Licence for  another year. My brother-in-law came round Thursday, we had'nt seen him since christmas. It was nice to see him, as always. He is a lovely fellow.

I went to the supermarket Friday and bumped into aunt "D" friend little "D". We chatted for a while, then we went our seperate ways. I bought a loaf of bread while i was there and when i got it home and opened it, it was all doughy and uncooked inside and i had to throw it away. By night time, i was feeling fatigued and had one of my bad headaches, so i had an early night and was in bed by half seven without the TV on.

There are no graphics on here, because i don't seem to be able to get them on here lately, why i don't know... i'm getting error messages.

Today, "?" and i went to collect "ST" for the day. We had a lovely day together, but he did'nt stay over. "?" took him home on his way out. I will leave it here and hope you are all having a great weekend...

Astra!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well at the hospital ,Feel better soon ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

hope all goes well with the hospital appointments for you all,
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra  as usual seen you online so thought I would check to see if you had done a posting BINGO yes once again.But no alert came through as usual.Everything seems lightening now on the pooter so don't know if its SKY your on that I am not getting your alerts but I have checked an there all on over here so ?????? My mind boggles at times.I have had everyone elses tonight so far.Hope you all go OK with your appointments and also glad Aunt D got her boiler sorted.I managed a posting tonight myself cannot usually get it to open in the evenings but I did.Have a good Sunday I hope your headaches quickly go .Take care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astorisand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I hope those appointments at the hospital go well for you all ~ Glad Aunt "d" got her boiler fixed ~ Hope you are feeling better now ~ I wonder how many loafs of bread were not cooked properly ~ We all seem to be having problems with graphics ~ pictures and other things lets hope aol sorts them out for us ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to get any graphics either for a long time.  AOHell!  Please let us know how the hospital appointments turn out.  A week like you are embarking on makes one wish not to step inside of a hospital for a very long while!  I'll be praying for you and yours.

Love,
Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am always bumping into people now that we have this huge Tesco in town..I normally rush in, wearing what ever I am wearing after feeding the horses, and sometimes have hay in my hair..ha ha..but normally come home feeling fatigued like you...don't worry about graphics, we are glad to have you back..don't mention hospital's....I am just glad I have a friend who is in admin..My son missed one appointment and they sent him a letter saying that they wouldn't send him another..and he has a broken leg with pins in..
Love
Rach.xxx