Thursday 8 March 2007

appointments, appointments...

Monday 5/3/07. ? went along for his appointment with the neurologist and he confirmed that ? has got Fibromyalgia Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The consultant sent him for a full blood count blood test, he is also concerned that ? blood pressure as is quite high and he has a follow up appointment 14/5/07. ? has also got Heart Disease and had three stents inserted into his heart May 2005 and is due for a review at the London Hospital this year. He has also got a few more health problems that would take too long to go into right now, but some of youwill already know about this.

Monday night, my daughter "SH" phoned to say her and "Z" were coming round in the morning as "Z" had the day off school as the boilers in her school had broken down, but i had to put her off from coming round as i had an appointment at the Glaucoma clinic that morning. I phoned "SH" Tuesday evening, she said as they were near my aunt "D" house she popped in to see her for a couple of hours.

Tuesday 6/3/07. I too went for my appointment at the Glaucoma clinic. I had my eye pressures and fields tests done. The pressure in my right eye has decreased, it is now 14.0, but last time i went there it was 18.0. so now both eyes are normal on that scale. The fields test is still the same and the Dr. said she will see if there is any change on my next visit, but if not they will consider an opperation on my right eye. When i saw another Dr. last time i think he said the same thing.

Wednesday 7/3/07. was a quite day. In the evening i went online i tried to write my journal, but was side tracked by my next door neighbor "T" better known online as "TopCat" anyway, he IM me and we played checkers for a while, it passed the time, then i wrotemy entry, but could'nt save it, so i just left it and closed down for the night and watched TV for a while.

As you can see i've got no graphics, why i can't put them on here i don't know! when i try to put graphics on here i get cut off and have to sign in again. It happened when i tried to add graphics to my Yahoo blog too. I have been browsing Yahoo! groups the last couple of evenings that had joined and some of their links that interested me.

"ST" will be here this Saturday as normal i have no more to say, so i hope you all have a good evening and a great weekend...Best Wishes to one and all...

Astra!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear of the health concerns in your family, Astra, as well as for yourself. Pictures and AOL? I'm closing to swearing.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all the health issues you and your family are having to deal with ,isnt AOL  annoying just lately .love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Astra I am so sorry to hear of all the health problems you and your family are going through ~ and as for AOHell they are driving us all a bit mad at the moment ~ hope they get their act together and put everything right ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Your week with appts sounds like mine.  Hope the rest of the week is better for ya.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I do hope that the both of you feel better. Fibromyalgia is painful at times. I hope (?) doesn't feel it. In my prayers.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fun weekend after all your appointments... and hope you solve your graphic problem soon, so frustrating, I'm sure....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

if its any help aols so bad now hun,everyones got trouble and all sorts,speak soon zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

I hate weeks like you just had!  I hope your weekend is alot o fun and relaxing.  

Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/