Thursday 22 March 2007

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...

Thursday 20/3/07.

When i went to the hole-in-the-wall machine, i received a few of the new £20.00 notes. I thought they were foreign currency...lol. I did'nt know there were new notes issued...silly me!!!

Wednesday 21/3/07.

Last night my daughter "SH" phoned me.She asked me to look after "Z" for the weekend, i said i would. "SH" and "ASH" are fetching "Z" round on their way out. They are going to Maldern where "ASH" has bought a house and they are going there for the weekend to clean it up before "ASH" moves in. "SH" and "Z" will be going there for the week over the Easter school hols. Thats when "SH" and "ASH" will be decorating the house and they will be spending time out at the beach if the whether permits and explore the area.

Thursday 22/3/07.

Last night i chatted to "ST" on MSN for a while, he said he will be here on Saturday as normal. Then i answered a couple of Emails and commented in a few journals.

Nothing has happened here today, in fact its been a quite day. "SH" phoned this evening to make sure its still ok for me to look after "Z", i said yes! "SH" said she will drop "Z" off at 9am on the way out to Maldern.

"SH" was telling me "A" cancelled his appointment for gastroscopy which was yesterday 21/3/07. as he has a nasty cold on him and is waiting for a new appointment to be sent out to him.

I miss adding my graphics to my journal, still never mind! As i said, "Z" will be here tomorrow and "ST" will be here Saturday. I don't know when i will be online myself though. I expect one or the other will be online over the weekend and i will squeeze in between, if i can that is...lol. so i hope you all have a great weekend...Best Wishes to one and all.

Astra!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We come in usefull at times don't we Astra.Well I didin't get this alert but I have had everyone elses.Good job you sent me E. mail to say you had done a new posting..I havn't had any new notes as such.Nor did I know they had made any either so I must be a silly too LOL!!Hope you don't tire yourself out having the Grandchildren.I find them hard work now.So take it easy and have a lovely weekend.Going over for the funeral.Bye for now Take Care God Bless Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get that fixed soon. :o) and You seemed busy! ;o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Those new £20 had me foxed at first too ,no one told us they were going to bring out new ones  lol  ...love Jan xx