Monday 12 March 2007

Saturday, Sunday, Monday...

Saturday 10/3/07. Today, "?" and i went to collect "ST" as normal. "L" told me she had ordered a book for me, i gave her the money way back in January for it, but had to wait for it to be available in the shops. The book is called  NEW YOU by John Marshall Mills, she will be collecting it this week. 

"L" was also telling me, she too is having probs with the internet,she's got NTL. Her comp is running slow and sluggish, freezes and she is getting ERROR messages from microsoft. Maybe, this is normal with the internet as so many people are having the same probs.

As "?" and "ST" and myself drove away from "A" flat we spotted little "D" ( aunt "D" friend ) she was walking a long to the shops near "A" to collect her new glasses that she told me about last week when i met her in a shop.

Sunday 11/3/07. was a quite day for me really, "?" came in for an hour and left again. My daughter rang to tell me about what BT were going to do. They are going to charge people who are not paying their bills with Direct Debit £4.98p on top of their bills. I was paying mine by BT payment card at the pay point shops, so i phoned and changed it over to Direct Debit there and then, so i've allready got mine sorted now. BT will be sending out letters about this with the next billing dates.

Monday 12/3/07. Not much has happened today. "?" has'nt been feeling too good lately, but has been keeping himself busy. He has an appointment with the GP next Friday and a follow-up appointment with the Neurologist 23/5/07. I got "A" appoinment with the gastroscopy wrong in my last entry, his appointment is this month 21 or 23, i can't remember what "A" said when his appointment will be.

I still can't add any graphics on AOL, but i can on Yahoo! and MSN, why this is happening i still don't know. Anyway, i will leave it here as i want to have an early night and watch some TV. I hope you all have a good week and best wishes to one and all...

Astra!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Astra,
AOL has axed the link "Add images from Hometown" or whatever it was. You now have to juggle URL's from your images to get them on your posts. Don't we all love AOHell...

Anonymous said...

Astra, Sounds like a nice time with (ST). So sorry about all of the problems you're having with your computer. And I hope the (?) Feels better as well.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Astra hope "?" is feeling better ~ seems to me we are all having problems with aol wish they would get their act together ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra,
Just found the posting not had an alert for this.Going around the board as usual.AOHELL once again.Grrrrr I am happy to read you got John's book in the end,I hope when you read it ,it was worth waiting for.Good news about everyone getting appointments sorted and I hope ? picks up a bit more and feels a little better each day.BT I am online with so thats ok!!Nothing comes down Astra always goes up doen't it.I added graphics to my last post OK! do not usually use aol pictures,but they will not enlarge as they have done in other posts??? So won't be usuing that for sure again for a while. My mind boggles at times.I hope you enjoyed your TV watching and you keep well too.Take care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES