Monday 19 March 2007

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday...

Friday 16/3/07.

This morning i made an appointment for the opticians for 27/3/07. I think my prescription for my glasses might need changing and i want to get some new frames too!

I got a letter from AOL today. It seems that i owe them a small amount of money, which i genuinely had no idear that i owed them anything at all. I will pay them promptly.

Saturday 17/3/07.

This morning when "?" arrived he took me to the shop to get a few bits in for the weekend and i posted a cheque off to AOL.

Then we went to pick "ST" up for the day and brought him home. We all chatted for quite a while. Then after dinner "ST" settled down to read his book and later he went on his X-Box. "?" settled down to his usual ritual watching horse racing on TV. I'm sure that will be the death of him the way his health is. And i went on the computer to write a few Emails and get them sent off and AOL being on of them! then i browsed a couple of webpages i needed to take a look at. The afternoon went quickly then it was time to take "ST" home. we took "ST" home at 5pm. then we came home, "?" stayed for a short while and left.

Sunday 19/3/07.

This morning i opened my Mothers day cards. One from"A, L, ST and J" and one from "SH and Z" and i rang them to thank them for their lovely cards Then i got a couple of chore done while dinner was cooking. After dinner i went online to read and comment in a few Journals for a couple of hours.

I've got a problem with AOL Emails at the moment. I can't open or send any from AOL. Probably due to the money i owed them, maybe thats why i can't add graphics either aye! As i said it was a genuine mistake on my part. At the moment i am a criminal...lol. Anyway, if you want to Email me please send to this address; ASTRA1547@sky.com  untill all this is sorted out. I came back online for a short while then i decided to watch TV untill 12:30pm. then i settled down for the night.

Monday 19/3/07.

Not much has happened today really, "?" took me to buy a couple of birthday cards and i thought i would pop along to the bank as it was near by.There was a long que outside. Apparently the hole-in-the-wall machine was out of order. So, "?" and i did'nt bother waithing, we would have been there for ages so we came home. "?" left around 1pm. and  i got on with what i wanted to do. "?" came back around 5pm. for about an hour and i decided to watch TV.

Thats all for now and i hope you all have a great week ahead of you...Best wishes to you all.

Astra!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ol' AOHell!  I'm glad that you had such a lovely Mother's Day.  You sure do deserve it!  I know I need my eyes checked too.  I just need to find an optician around here!  Have a good week!

Love,
Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Mums Day!
Leave it to AOL! Let them tell me I owe them something after the h*** they put us through at times! And you can't understand their techs! Lord, don't let me get started, I could preach a sermon on AOL!!!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra,  You reminded me that I must get my eyes tested.  I hope I don`t need a change of prescription but it`s always best to check. :o)

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you had some lovely Mothers day cards ,sound as though you are being your usual active self ,...with love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Have a good week, Astra

Anonymous said...

aaawwww, what a nice mums day you had! :o) LOL....you're not a crimminal! :o) Thats too cute! :o) I'd love to see your new glasses when you get them! :o) It really sounds like you had a great week! :o)
Hugs to you Astrta! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra just doing the rounds.Didn't get an alert for this again.I am not getting my e. mails either for my own comments.Just finding them by accident.Then aol have cheek to tell folks they owe them .Good Grief thats the laugh of the century.LOL!!Seems you have had a nice week/end.Suprizing how many people rely on the hole in the wall isn't it.Glad I don't as the one at our bank is forever broke Grrrrrrr.Take care have  alovely week yourself catch you soon.Glad I checked your journalsout now.Why do we have to do the rounds it's such hard work when there are no alerts working.Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES