Thursday 15 March 2007

Cheltenham Week and Thoughts and Feelings!

Tuesday 13/3/07.

I got a few bits and pieces done and answered a couple of letters that needed tending too. The morning went quickly. "?" came in and watched Cheltenham on TV in the afternoon, then "A" came round for about half hour and he ended up watching the racing on TV too! Me, i went to my room and watched Midsommer Murders, one of my favorite programes.

Later after "?" had gone out, i came online. When i looked out the window my next door neighbor "T" better known as TopCat online, was being taken to hospital by Ambulance, he was having chest pains, but he was later discharged. A little later, i got to chatting to Kathy ASTORIASAND and we had a couple of laughs and i really enjoyed her company.

Wednesday 14/3/97.

This morning when "?" came in he made himself busy pottering about and mowing the lawn and i helped to tidy up. "?" was very fatigued and in a lot of pain when he had finished and my head and neck felt painful and i felt so stiff although i did'nt do much myself.

In the afternoon "?" watched Cheltenham on TV, then "A" popped in with "L" for an hour before they went to pick "J" up from school. "ST" gets a bus home from his school. "L" and i had a little chat together while "?" and "A" was chatting and watching racing on TV.

Later after "?" had gone out i went online to browse and answer a couple of emails. I intended to have an early night as i had one of my pressure headaches, but i'm a glutton for punishment and closed down around 11- 11.30pm.

Thursday 15/3/07.

This morning when "?" came in he took me to get a couple of bits from the shop. The rest of the morning was quite, then "A" came round for a few minutes then left. "?" again watched racing on TV while i went to my room and watched Midsommer Murders and read some of the book "L" went to get for me.

I have been reading the book i mentioned in my last entry NEW&YOU by John Marshall Mills. This book is about the meaning of life. John has written a story about thoughts and feelings and is explained in sections of the story and how and why we come to feel the way we do and how to deal with our feeling and the choices we make and our reactions to certain choices we make weather they be right or wrong. I am almost half way through this book and i feel that i have made the right choice of investment. 

"?" has been reading this book and has found it helpful to him too! Anyway, that is all for now...Best wishes to one and all

Astra!

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see you have had a good week ,I have watched Midsomer murders too ,I enjoy them even though they are repeats ...are you getting my alerts ? ...love Jan xx   http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi! Letting you know I'm thinking of you.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good weekend coming up.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have had one busy week.  I hope you relax this weekend!  Maybe spend some more time with ?, L, and A.  : )  Love ya, Shelly