Friday 6 April 2007

Day out at Hainault Forest,

Tuesday 3/4/07.

Not much has happened today, infact its been a quite day. I got a couple of light chores done, had dinner,then settled down with my knitting and watched some TV. Later, i went online for a short while in the evening. I phoned "A" to let him know that "?" and i will be picking him up tomorrow at10:30am. for the day.

Wednesday 4/4/07.

"?" took me to get some shopping this morning, i bought the grandchildrens Easter Eggswhile i was there. Then we went to pick "ST" up for the day. Later, "?", "ST" and myself went to the shops as we wanted to go to Wilkinsons to buy a couple of bits and pieces, then we went next door to the bakers to buy a cake for each of us. On the way to the car i went in the shoe shop and bought myself a pair of slippers that i was in need of. "ST" did'nt spend much of his money, he is saving it for next week when we go to the seaside. I think we will be going Wednesday as the weather forecast says its going to be a fair day.

Later when "?" had gone out and "ST" and i had our tea, "ST" went to play on his X-Box and i phoned "A" to let him know that we would be round to pick "J" up at 11:am tomorrow as we were taking all the grandchildren out. "A" shouted  out to "J" "are you going out with nanny and grandad tomorrow" she sounded so excited and came rushing to take the phone off "A". I could'nt understand her through all her excitement...lol. I think that was a yes...lol. Then i phoned "SH" to ask "Z" if she was coming with us, she said yes she was  and i told "SH" we would pick "Z" up tomorrow at 11:am. Then i settled down with my knitting and watched TV.

Thursday 5/4/07.

I did'nt go online last night, i just watched TV and got on with my knitting. This morning it was sunny, but  a bit chilly. We left "ST" indoors while we went to pick "J" and "Z" up at 11:am.  We came home to pick "ST" up and a few bits e wanted to take with us to "Hainalt Forest Country Park" where we went there last year.

When we arrived at the "H/country park" it felt a bit chilly, but soon warmed up. The kids were running about chasing each other all over the place. We went into the edge of the forest and around the lake and i took a couple of pics and a vidio on my digi camera. The kids had tired themselves out, although we had plenty of stops and starts "?" and i were both worn out.

We had spent a good 3 hours at the park and it was time to leave. To round off our day, we made a surprise on the spot visit to McDonalds on the way home.

Once we got home the kids went staight out to play in the back garden, while "?" and i had a cuppa and a rest untill we took the kids home at 5pm. along with their Easter Eggs.

We came back home. "?" left at 6pm amd i settled to watch some TV. i did'nt get any of my knitting done as i was aching and too tired and started to does off in the armchair, so i decided to go to bed about 9pm...We all had a good day out and the weather was lovely just like a summers day.

The forcast for next Wednesday looks good, if so we will be taking the grandchildren with us to the seaside.

I hope you're all having a great Easter Weekend...Best wishes to one and all. 

Astra!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All those happy kids .lol and all the fresh air wore  poor Granny out .Have  Blessed Easter Sandra ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time out with the Children ~ they certainly seem to keep you busy ~ (Happy kind of busy) ~ I am not surprised you and "?" were both worn out :o)  You didn't tell us what you are knitting ? ~ hope the weather keeps nice for your next outing to the Seaside ~ Ally x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

You certainly have been busy Astra. I`ve been buying Easter Eggs too, I can`t wait to hand them out. Have a very Happy Easter. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

The grandkids do wear you out don't they? All that energy where does it come from? I have to have a day off in between visits to my 3 musketeers! Love Conniex

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a wonderful time!  I can't wait to have grandchildren. : )  My daughter wants me to learn how to knit so I can make her some stuff.  She's silly.  I told her to learn how herself. lol  Hope you all have a wonderful Easter too!  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a busy time! :o) Sounds like you had fun and the grandkids too! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You sure were busy.  Have a terrific Easter!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Astra, your schedule always amazes me!  You always have so very much to do all the time.  You must sleep like a rock.  You are truly blessed with a full and love-filled life!  Bless.

Love,
Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/