Monday 23 April 2007

Fruadulent Emails

with thanx to chris for this my tag...

This week i did'nt know weather i was coming or going half the time with aches and pains and "?" has had his fair share and more...

Monday 16/4/07. "A" and "L" came round with "J" and baby "D" who is "L" niece, she is 6mths old, she is so sweet. "L" left her with me for half hour while she went to the P/O and "D" cried all the time (she did'nt know me) untill "L" returned.

Later, i tried to post an entry, but when i tried to save it, i got cut off and just left it as i got frustrated over it.

Tuesday 17/4/07. When "?" came in, "T" next door knocked to ask "?" to take a look at his lawnmower as he was having probs with it. During the day "?" felt genuinely ill and fatigued and had to rest.

Wednesday 18/4/07. I was awake most of the night with cramps in my hands and feet.

Late morning, "?" took me to get some shopping. The Hole-in-the-wall machine was'nt working and i had to go else where to get my money before i could get any shopping.

I did'nt do much else today as my wrists and ankles were weak and kept drooping.

Thursday 19/4/07. "?" was'nt too well in himself when he came in this morning and he just rested most of the day. "A" dropped by to pick-up a few things he had left here a couple of days ago.

Friday 20/4/07. I got probs with my phone and can't ring out,but i am getting incoming calls. I am using my mobile to ring out.

I phoned aunt "D" from my mobile and asked her to ring my landline as she gets free calls evenings and weekends. When she rang me she told me that she had her results from the hospital and she is in the clear from cancer, but she has got stones in one of her kidney's and is waiting to find out what the hospital are going to do for her.

Saturday 21/4/07. "?" took me get afew things in for the weekend as "ST" and "Z" are staying over. Then we went to pick them bothup and brought them home. Once indoors they both went out the garden for a while, then "ST" went on the comuter, "Z" and i went to sit out the garden in the sun and coloured books while dinner was cooking and "?" was in the lounge watching TV.

Later, once "?" had left we settled to watch TV and had a picnic in the lounge ( there was a cover on the floor where "ST" and "Z" sat) we had sandwhiches and our drinks while we watched Dr. Who. Then we played bingo and cards.

Sunday 22/4/07. "?" came in and out again and "ST" and "Z" played in the garden while i got dinner on the go and a couple of chores done that i had neglected all week. I think i over done it again, because my Hiatus Hernia played up again and i felt stressed out.

"A" came to pick "ST" up around 3pm and i asked him to take "Z" home too as she only lives a few doors away from him. Then i sat down to rest with a hot water bottle on my chest and stomache to ease the pains as they kept coming back and subsiding. "?" came in around 5:15pm and left a 6:30pm and i went off to bed to watch TV and rest properly.

Monday 23/4/07. In the week i found an email which i thought was from my bank. It was suspicious, so i rang my bank, because i should'nt have received an email at my AOL address, i have never used this particular email address for anything official and it asked for my details and said i had passed and can have a credit card which i have never asked for. I WOULD NEVER GIVE MY DETAILS TO ANYONE.

In the week i posted a couple of entries on Astra's Space which you will find on my side bar. I have posted a photo of me wearing my cardi (not a good pic of me i'm afraid). Also, i have copied a few things from astras choice as i could'nt get into that blog anymore and will update on those from time to time.  

Anyway, thats all for now and i hope you all have a good week ahead of you...Best wishes to one and all.

Astra!

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you havn't been well Astra,you know the probs with Astra's space regarding me just managed the couple of coments to you and then Grrrrrrrr.Grrrrr its a pest so I uninstalled again.Not got back to re-installing yet sorry about that,but I have had a realy busy week/end.You sound too to have had a good time again with the grandchildren,though it's something sometimes we can do without if we are not feeling 100%.I too have had two suspicious e. mails asking me to update my bank details to AOL. I knew they were  flukes so I just deated them before opening.I have already been to live help about this once.It's a sad world at times.I hope they leave us both alone now then.You look after yourself and I hope you both feel a little better this week.Your cardy was lovely I put in my comment.Take Care God Bless.
Kath Astoriasand htttp://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

So sorry you havent been well ,you have still kept busy though havent you ?Iam so pleased you didnt give your bank details to that emailer ,good for you ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your health problems Astra. I get bombarded (on my hotmail account) by fraudulent emails, pretending to come from all manner of banks that I've never heard of. But including the one I am with. It's a worry and a nuisance. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Oh Astra...I'm so sorry to hear that you're not feeling very well. It does sound like you had alot of fun with your grandchildren. ;o) Hugs to you Astra. xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Astra....All I can say is WOW! I'd love to know how to knit like that! :o) And...you like lovely wearing your cordigan as well! :o) Very talented! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Maybe this week will be better for you! {{}}
Glad Aunt D doesn't have cancer.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have been off colour ~ but you sounded to have had a busy time ~ What with AOL cutting you off and the hole in the wall not working that can be very frustrating ~ Hope "?" is feeling better ~ Hlad Aunt "D" is clear of  cancer that is good news ~ hope they deal with those kidney stones soon for her ~ those e~mails you received are a nuisance good thing you won't pass on your bank details ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the Chiari is acting up for you.  Rest plenty.  Have a good Tuesday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you did not give any details of your bank account as that is how these criminals clear out your account. Phew you have to be on the ball all the time don't you. Love conniex

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better and enjoy your weekend!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra....sorry to hear you are unwell....also sorry i havent been around too much over the last 4 months my life has been manic....have a good weekend...nicky  xxx http://journals.aol.co.uk/mrsmasonater2005/my-life-and-family/




Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better!  Hugs,TerryAnn