Sunday 8 April 2007

Good Friday, Easter Saturday and Easter Sunday

Friday 6/4/07.

This morning i got  a couple of light chores done. "?" came in around 10am. for an hour then left. I got a few more bits done while my dinner was on the go. After dinner i went online for a while to update my AOL journal, then i browsed the websites.

"?" came back about 5pm. so, i closed down my computer and settled to watch some TV. "?" left about 6:30pm. I settled to watch some TV. I went to bed early 8:45pm to watch TV and sat up knitting to around 10pm then i settled down for the night.

Saturday 7/4/07.

When "?" came in about 9am. He took me to get a few bits at the shop for the Easter Weekend. Then we went to pick "ST" up for the day. We all had a pleasant day together. "ST" and "?" were chatting about this and that and i got on with preparing for our dinner. After dinner "ST" was busy writting, later he went to play on his X-Box, "?" was watching the horse racing on the TV in the lounge as ussual and i went to my bedroom to watch a Biblical film on BBC2.

The afternoon soon passed by. "ST" decided to stay over. After "?" had gone out around 5:30pm. "ST" and i had our tea and settled down to watch Dr.Who, then we played cards for most of the evening. I went to bed to watch TV and a little later "ST" came to join me we watched "Back To The Future 2" i like all the films with Micheal J Fox in.Then "ST" went to his own room and i settled down for the night.

Sunday 8/4/07.

"?" came in around 10am. then left. After breakfast "ST" spent the morning writting and later on his X-Box. while i was preparing for dinner. We had pork chops in breadcrumbs with roast potatoes, brockley and sweetcorn. I also made a small apple crumble for desert for "ST" and myself and a small apple pie for "?" when he returns later. While dinner was on the go, i went to sit out the garden to relax with a cuppa for a few minutes.

Later after dinner and things had been put away, "ST" and i played cards for a while he's good, i think he must be cheating...lol. Then "ST" went on the computer and i settled down to watch TV and rest. I was even too tired to even do any knitting.

"?" came in about 5pm. He ate his pie that i had made him. "?" and "ST" played cards for a while while i watch "When Eight Bells Toll" with Anthony Hopkins, i did'nt get to see the end of the film as we had to take "ST" home at 6pm. Then "?" and i came back we had a cuppa then "?" left and i watched TV for an hour then came online.

So now,  i'm off to browse some journals and leave some comments. I will only be online for a short while. I think i might have an early night...Best wishes to you all and i hope your having a great Easter Weekend.

Astra!

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a restful night dear Sandra .love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

We recently watched all the Back to the Futures.... and hubby and I watched I think a new Dr. Who last night... we have not watched Dr. Who since the 70's or 80's....
Hope you are having a wonderful Easter!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have had a busy time ~ Hope you have had a wonderful Easter ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra! I found your link at New and You. You had a very restful few days it seems. I love the MJFox movies (BTTF)... such a talented and passionate man. Have a wonderful post-Easter week. Bea

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra, me again. ... I visited your Blog space, and read some entries. Are you still having problems adding photos to your aol journal? Can you write an entry here about them or email me? I think there are lots of people in J'land who know about adding pictures and may have encountered one problem or another. If you write here about what you have tried, perhaps someone will recognize the problem and offer suggestions. My other suggestion is to email journal editor Joe at "journalseditor"... that's a screen name at aol. Good luck. Keep trying. I add pictures all the time now that I know how to do it. You are welcome to visit me anytime! bea