Tuesday 10 April 2007

Easter Monday...Tuesday

Easter Monday 9/4/07.

I got a few chores done this morning, then "?" came in for a while then left. I scanned my computer while i had my dinner. "?" came back at 1:30pm. to watch the horse racing on TV and i went to my room to watch Midsommer Murders and got on with my knitting.

Later, when "?" left about 6pm. i came online for a short while to browse, then closed down the computer and went to bed.

Tuesday 10/4/07.

This morning when "?" came in he took me to get a few bits from the shop. Then we went to pick up "ST" for the day, but he did'nt feel like coming back to ours today. On the way home we dropped "?" brother "H's" repeat prescription into the Dr's surgery. The we came home.

When i got home i washed my net curtains, then "?" went out and i had a quite afternoon watching Midsommer Murders and finishing off the sleeve on my cardi and started to stitch it together, but i got fed-up with it as i hate sewing, so i will leave it to another day now.Once i've stitched it altogether, i've yet to knit the neck and borders and stitch the buttons on. It won't take long to finish it off really.

I phoned "A" this evening to let him know that we will be picking "ST" and "J" up at 10am. tomorrow. He said, he will fetch them round at 9:30am on his way out in the morning, which is better for us.We are taking the kids with us to Southend-On-Sea tomorrow. I do hope the weather will be ok. "Z" won't be coming with us, she has gone with "SH" to stay at "ASH" new house for the rest of the week at Maldern.

Well, thats all for now. I hope you all had a great Easter Weekend, so Best Wishes to one and all...

Astra!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im not very keen on the sewing up part of knitting either lol, its nearly done! well done, hope we can see a picture when its done ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I always hated the sewing up part of knitting, dreaded it but worth it when done.  Going to Southend eh? You will be right near my my friend.  Have a great day, hope the weather is kind to you.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Oh Astra, how I envy you your knitting skills.  I hope to see your project in your journal.  What will you knit next?

Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/

Anonymous said...

I love to sew. ;o) I used to knit all the time and would love to knit like you! :o) Sounds like you're going to have fun at Southend on sea too! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra,wow almost finished your cardy that was quick,I can knit but I would be still on the first sleeve next yr LOL!!! The stitching up is my favoutite part of knitting Haaaa.I only knitted when the kiddies were little and I wanted to make them something all to match lol.I hope you had a lovely day at South-End On-Sea.I have only just found your alert again I must check my alerts are all on.You sound to have had a nice quiet time watching Midsommer Murders.You take Care glad I found your entry.God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES