Monday 2 April 2007

Opticians, Knitting, Hiatus Hernia

Tuesday 27/3/07.

This morning "?" took me to get my eyes tested at the opticians and chose a new frame. The frames are not much different from what i already have, just a little bigger.

Later when i got home i got a few chores done then after dinner i settled to watch TV and got some knitting done. This evening i went online for a while.

Wednesday 28/3/07.

Not much happened today really. "A" popped in and out during the course of the day. I got a few things done while "?" cut the grass. I think it would have been nice if "A" could have help him as "?" always feel ill when hes finished cutting the grass.

Later after dinner i settled down with my knitting to watch MidSommer Murders and "?" went out and returned later for half hour then left and i went online for a short while in the evening, then closed down as i decided to watch TV.

Thursday 29/3/07.

This morning came in and took me to the shop to get some shopping. While i was out i started to get an uneasy niggly chest pain. When i got home the pains were stonger and was so i went to bed, the pains lasted roughly 2-3 hours. This was Hiatus Hernia. The pain comes on strong and stops just as quickly. I had'nt eaten anything, so i must have bent lower than my waist or over done it in some way for this to have happened.

Friday 30/3/07.

I did'nt do much today. Just dinner, watched some TV and done some of my knitting. "?" came in he sat and watched the horse racing onTV in the lounge and i went to my room to watch the rest of my programe.

I did'nt go online this evening, i watched TV and done my knitting.

Saturday 31/3/07.

"?" came in and he took me to get some shopping for the weekend, then we picked "ST" up for the day and on the way back i collected my new glasses from the opticians. We all had a good day and "ST" decided to stay over. After "?" left "ST" and i watched Dr.Who, then "ST" went to his room and played his X-Box games and i settledto watch TV and got on with my knitting.

Thats all for now. I am going to write Sundays and Mondays when i've posted this one...Best wishes!

Astra!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are getting on with knitting ,I love midsommer murders too....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm jealous!  You can knit!  I've tried for years, even paid to be taught, and I STILL can't do it!  Whhaaaaa!!!!

Love,
Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/

Anonymous said...

So you are still knitting then Astra well done.Glad to read you got your new specs sorted.Have  agood week.Take Care God Bless.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good rest of your week.
Missie