Tuesday 11 September 2007

Kathy's Email...

I found another message from Kathy in my spaces emails and thought you would like to know that shes having a whale of a time as you can see. I've emailed her back and told her that i've posted her message on here. Best Wishes!
 
Hi Sandra,
Here I am again,only just seen the e. mail section,what am I like? after placing a comment in your blog.LOL!!.As I have said in my comment on your blog having a great holiday so far.Yesterday we went to a safari zoo it was wonderful,90acres the animals were putting thier heads inside the train we were on to be fed by us.We bought a large sack of food for them and you get a dozen small buckets to fill them up from the sack to feed them with.They kept pinching the buckets out of my hand oh it was laugh.The GIRAFFES AND THE CAMELS AND THE LARGE DEAR WERE REALY GREADY HAAAAAAAAAA.There were hundreds of differant animals and it is scorching hot in the 90s but I have kept covered up as the sun is dangerous as you well know.Lovely to rise each day though to the warmth and the sun beaming so early.We have been all over so far and enjoying every minute.I hope you and ? are well and the rest of the family.Company just now are watching the Dallas Cowboys play on TV so I am online As we have just returned from New Orleans and evening time.HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.It's the first match of the season I think, so I don't mind it gave me a chance to try the pooter.We are all used to our own pooters and this keyboard seems realy strange to me haaaaaa.I wiill try keep in touch thiis week again if I get a cahnce and abreak from touring LOL!!! So I will leave you now Sandra and take care God Bless .Bye for now look after yourself.love Kath xxxx  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again thanks for the message ,great to know she is enjoying herself ,give her my love ,and to you too ...love Jan xx