Thursday 20 September 2007

Saturday 15 - Thursday 20/9/07...

I'm not able to add piccies at the moment again, probably because i've restored my computer system.

                                              ***

Saturday we done our usual thing.Shopping at 8am, then we went to pick "ST" up for the day at 10:30. Later, "A" came by with "SH", "Z" and "J" they came to pick "ST" bike up as "SH" had bought it for "Z" for when she is ready to use it. I think it is'nt right for her as its a boys bike, because she might hurt herself with the cross bar.

This afternoon "?" went out and "ST" went online while i got on with a few things. "?" returned later and we then took "ST" home. We returned home and "?" left and i settled to watch TV then went online for a while.

Sunday "?" came in for an hour then left again this morning and i watched an old black and white film before i decided to do any chores. First i went online to download McAfee again, because i had to restore the system as i was having probs. So while that was downloading i got a couple of chores done and had my dinner late this afternoon, then i settled to watch TV untill "?" returned later for an hour. After he had gone i settled watch TV.

Monday  Today has been quite really, "A" came by this morning and gave me my money that he had borrowed a couple of weeks ago. "?" came in and out a couple of times during the day.

Tuesday "?" came in early today and he mowed the back garden lawn and i helped to tidy up a bit. "?" went out this afternoon and returned later for an hour then left. I can't remember anything else about today and i did'nt write anything in my diary for today either.

"?" went out this afternoon and i got a couple of things done while watching TV. I ordered an optic christmas tree from my catologue this afternoon, then i got a salad ready for dinner. "?" came in and left again, then i settled to watch TV before going online for an hour, then closed down again to watch TV in bed.

Wednesday This morning "?" took me to the shop and later we went to pick "ST" up around mid-day for a couple of hours. I did'nt do any chores today, infact i was in a quite mood and chewing over the money i had to pay out for a dept today and what makes it worse is that it was'nt my dept. Later we took "ST" home around 4:45pm he said he will be here on Saturday as normal. When we came home "?" left again and i went online for a while.

Thursday Today, "?" came in and went out again this afternoon and i'm still chewing over yesterdays events in my mind, so i made myself busy by doing some chores to get it out of my system. Later this afternoon, "?" came in and gave me some money to help ease the burden which helped a lot and cheered me up no end. Whats the saying? "alls well that ends well" Thats all my news for now, so Best Wishes to you all and Take Care...

                                   Astra!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend Astra!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

So pleased ,? was able to help you ,there is nothing worse than worrying about money you dont have ,hope you are OK now ...love Jan x

Anonymous said...

Astra I am glad "?" was able to help you out money wise ~ glad it cheered you up and everything turned out well ~ Ally x