Friday 14 September 2007

School, Drs and Email...


I  snagged this beautiful graphic from another journal, not sure which one though!

Thursday 13/9/07...

Today has been quite really. I got a few light chores done before "?" came in around 9:30 this morning. "?" has been keeping well lately although he does get fatigued. "?" left around midday and i got a couple of more chores done before i settled to watch TV in the lounge for the rest of the afternoon. I checked my emails using my mobile phone. "?" returned around 4pm, then left again at 6pm. I watched TV for a while before i went online for a while to up-date my blog and tried to suss out a couple of things on spaces...

Friday 14/9/07...

"?" came in around 9am i got a couple of light exercises done while he went round his brothers "H" house. Later around 11:30am we went to pick-up "ST" for a couple of hours. While i was at "L" she told me she had bought a revision book for "ST" to be getting on with untill a tutor has been allocated to him. "ST" had been doing some work from his book already this morning. "L" told me she had to take a letter she had got from the DR along to the school and is now waiting to hear from the education althorities and he will be able to take exams too and he has to attend a school for one day a week. There is also a website he can include with his home work too!

This afternoon "?" went out and "ST" went online while i got a couple of things done. "?" returned at 4pm and we took "ST" home around 5:15pm. To my surprise the Heathway is open again, it is two way traffic again. I expect it will be closed again though as there is quite a lot of work to be done still. For the length of time it has been closed i thought they should have done a lot more work than what has already been done. On the picture its only the pavement on the right side that has been done. If you look on my side bar you will see what i mean... I got a phone call from the Dr surgery this morning and my GP wants to see me next Friday.

"?" left at 6pm and returned for an hour later at 7:30pm. We watched eastenders and pheonix nights, then "?" left at 9:30pm. "SH" phoned this evening, she said "L" and "A" where there with the kids for the evening and i got to talk to all the kids. "ST" said he will be round tomorrow again so we will be picking him up in the morning. Well thats all for now and i hope you all have a great weekend and best Wishes to one and all...Oh yeah! i received another email from Kathy ASTORIASAND and have added it below.

Hi Again Astra,
Thanx for the reply,I have just come online this evening,but you will be
snoring away at this time LOL.There is a six hour time differance between
us,we are roughly six hours behind your time and I have  just packed to
leave for Las Vegas in the morning.How the holiday is flying by it is
unbelievable.Though they do say time fly's when you are enjoying
yourself,and I realy am,I do not want to come home to miserable old England
lol!!I know I will be heartbroken when I have to leave. Boo Hoo!! I do
appreciate you answering me,I was so suprized to find four e. mails when I
came online,but I have been too busy out each day and evening to get online
this week.I will write what else we have been up to in my blog when I get
back.I was so sorry to read about ST being bullied again,well at least he
has a good exuse for not going to school and I am afraid i wouldn't send
mine either if they had to face  that prediciment.Damb bullies they want
dealing with good and hard.I am looking forward to Vegas though it is hotter
still there.I have not  got burned and we have had more steak fillets than
there  is beef on the cattle ranches here haaa.Meals out have been
fantastic,3 course and enormous far too much for me,but i have given them a
good go haaaaa.Though when you are in the company of those who know where to
go thats the best food  to eat it's good.I wiegh a ton,already two outfits
have proved too tight haaaaaa.Bessy Bunter hasn't a look in right now.Haaaa
I must get down to a strict diet when I get home for xmas.haaaa.Well Astra I
do hope you keep a little better and your hernia keeps cooled down and not
flaring up again this week,same to ? and all your family and I hope all
j/lamd are well too.I will love and leave you now and write a couple to the
family.So buy for now,I will not get online now until I arrive home.So take
Care and I hope those bullies leave your Grandson alone.Grrrrrrr.Take Care
Hugs kath xxxxxxx

  Astra!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have used that graphic on my journal it is lovely isnt it ? so if you got it from me you ae very welcome dear friend ,I hope things work out for ST  he certainly has lots of family support ,Thanks for sharing Kaths e mail ,so pleased she is having such a good time ,Take care ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely Graphic ~ Hope everything goes well for "ST" ~ thanks for sharing Kath's e~mail with us ~ she sounds like she is having a good time ~ Ally x