Friday 7 September 2007

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...


Wednesday 5/9/07...

This morning "?" took me to get my weeks shopping, i also bought a few bits to put away for christmas. Later this morning, i went to get my hair re-styled, i should have had it done a couple of weeks ago...

Last night, i phoned "L" to see how "ST" got on at school. He told her he's not going back to the school, because the boys started on him again and they were waiting for him after school. "L" is going to see if he could have lessons at home. "L" said, "ST" is on the list for 2 school's and waiting for a place in one or the other. This morning, "?" and i went round to "L" and spoke to "ST" about his school, we were there for an hour or so, then "ST" came back with us untill we took him back home later this afternoon. 

"A" came by this afternoon, its his birthday today. He was born 33 years ago today at 10:30am by Caesarean section andweighed 8.lbs 6ozs. I gave him a card with money inside.

Thursday 6/9/07...

hav'nt done any chores today as my neck has felt so hard with pain and my head has been hurting too! I need to go back to my opticians to get new frames as the ones i've got i am allergic to the metal frame and brings me out in irritating sores on my temples. I should have realised that in the first place, because i have the same trouble with my watch strap, being metal that is and have to leave it off from time to time, so at the moment i'm wearing my old glasses.

After "?" had left this evening at 6pm i went online for an hour then closed down and had an early night.

Friday 7/9/07...

"?" came in around 8:30am this morning. Later, i got a couple of light chores done and my new slippers arrived today, i had to get wide fitting EE which fit much better than the regular sizes as i have wide feet, because of deformed bones at the outer side of both feet ( not bunion's ). I'm glad i got these slippers they are really comfortable. I also received another parcel today, but that one will have to be returned and will be collected on Monday, it is one of those Sat Nav systems, but it had a part missing out of the box, i ordered it in July.

"A" came by for an hour this morning to talk to "?". This evening after "?" had left i came online.

Tomorrow, we will be picking up "ST" for the weekend. Well, that all for now and i hope you all keeping well and i hope you all have a great weekend where ever you are and what ever your doing, so, Best wishes to one and all...

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Astra I hope "ST" gets to go to another school ~ it must be a worry for you those boys bullying him ~ Happy Belated 33rd Birthday to "A" hope he had a good day ~ Hope you have a good weekend ~ Ally x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was thinking about your glasses you do get stuff to paint on metal so it does not annoy you a friend of mine used to use it on earring and her watch too. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Astra I was distressed to hear school is no better for ST ,Ihope he can get into another school soon ,Ihave that metal alergy too ,it is so anoying isnt it ? have a good week ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have added your blog to the Index at last. Sorry it took me a while to get round to it,
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/20062007-journal-index/
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/

Anonymous said...

ST is really frustrated right now.  I'm sure he can be home-schooled.  I've taught for many years and know that it is possible.  Good luck with this and let me know how he gets on.  Damned bullies!
Love,
Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/