Monday 24 September 2007

Friday 21 - Monday 24/9/07...


Friday 21/9/07... "?" came in early this morning and went out this afternoon and returned  later. My day has been quite, i busied myself with a couple of chores and watched TV while i got a few light exercises done. Over the last few weeks i hav'nt been able to do much in the way of exercising due to my Hiatus Hernia causing me problems and i did'nt lose any weight at all although i did'nt put any weight on either.

Saturday 22/9/07... This morning when "?" came in he took me to get my weekend shopping, then off we went to pick "ST" up for the day. Once indoors we all had a long chat about things in general. Later, "?" went out, "ST" went online while i got on with dinner, i got a sandwich ready for when "?" came in at 3:40pm as he had to go early today. "L" came by at 6pm with "J" to pick "ST" up for the day. After everyone had gone i settled down to watch TV with my knitting. "?" returned later for an hour then left again and i went to bed and read my book for a while before having an early night.

Sunday 23/9/07... I could'nt believe it this morning "?" came in at 5:40am we chatted for a couple of hours and he left at 9am. I did'nt bother going back to bed, i got on with a few chores instead and later, i got a few light exercises done.

Later, Aunt "D" phoned to tell me that her GP had phoned her on Friday afternoon to tell her he had received a letter from the Queens Hospital concerning her biopsy she had done on her leg a while ago. He told her she has got skin cancer and treament is being arranged for her. The hospital had already passed her clear, so this has beome a shock to her. Aunt "D" also told me that my cousins wife "M" also had a phone call from the Royal Marsden Hospital in London about the X-Ray she had done recently, they told her that they found a shadow on her lung and has got an appointment for tomorrow/Monday...Both Aunt "D" and "M"must be so worried, my heart goes out to them both. My cousin "SH" has had a Hysterectomy because she had ovarian cancer and is recovering, i hope all goes well for her too!

Monday 24/9/07... This morning i was up at 6am. "?" came in at 8:30am today and he was'nt feeling to good in himself. "?" has stopped taking some of his medication Fluoxetine, because he thinks they are messing with his head. While "?" went to rest i got a few light exercises done.

I am feeling good in myself at the moment and i hope it stays that way so i can concentrate on my diet and exercising, i have managed to lose 2lbs.

The weather was blustering wind and rain this morning, when it had died down the day was'nt to bad. Well, thats all my news for now, i hope your all keeping well and i hope you all have a good week a head of you, take care and best wishes to you all...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Oh! Astra I am so sorry to read of all this illness amongst your relations.It's so sad especially when they are not expecting such bad news.You seem to be doing real well concentrating on your diet and excersizes.I could do with a few lessons from you on how to keep it all up LOL!! I must try myself to get down to some serious losing of weight.I have piled it on whilst away.I am trying to do a few comments this morning but carn't see me getting many done.I am still so so tired and keep having to go back to bed.Zzzzzzzzzzzz.When will it end this tiredness I don't know? I hope ? will be OK if he has stopped taking his meds.I hope too your hiatus stays calm for you this week.Prayers being said for your relations and I will be in touch soon by E. Mail.Keep up the good knitting.We are goona want all our winter woolies soon arn't we now? Until later. Take Care Astra.Catch you soon God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Boy I sure hope that things get better for you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

So sorry ,your Aunty has received this news, hope the treatment goes well for her ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Astra.  I'm sorry to hear about your aunts and your cousin too.  May God bless them and help them.  And you too.  Good for you with the exercising.  I need to get some exercising in myself.  Every since I quit smoking I have been putting on a few pounds.  A few doesn't hurt but it adds up quick, ya know?  Okay well I hope you have a good week.  love, Shelly