Wednesday 12 September 2007

School, Appoinments...


Saturday 8/9/07...

This morning i got my shopping as usual for the weekend, then we picked "ST"up for the day, he has got a bit of a cold on him at the moment so has "L". Today has been quite really. "?" and "ST" were chatting for a while about school. After dinner "ST" went online and i was browsing through my catologue while "?" watched TV. Later, "?" and i took "ST" home at 5pm then "?" left at 6pm. Later after X Factor had ended i went online for a short while then closed down to watch TV for the rest of the evening...

Sunday 9/9/07...

"?" came in for an hour this morning then left. After he had left i got on with a few chores that needed doing, then i had my dinner and settled to watch TV...

"A" phoned this afternoon. "?" returned later around 4:15pm and left again at 6:30pm. "A" came by about 7pm to collect the money i said i would lend him so he could get to where hes got to go tomorrow, i don't expect to get it back though and i won't hold my breath...

Monday 10/9/07...

"?" came in at 7:30 this morning. "A" phoned at 9:45am to say he had arrived where he had to go and will ring me later. "A" phoned back at 10:40am to let me know whats happening which made me feel a bit better and less stressful, although i know deep down that its just a matter of time with him!

We went to see "L" and "ST" around mid-day. "L" showed us "ST" exam results he had top marks all round. But, if he is taught at home he won't be able to do any exams at all. On the way home from "L" we stopped off at the-hole-in-the-wall, but the machine was'nt working and had to go else-where...

Tuesday 11/9/07...

I went along to see my GP about the letters from the hospital. There was'nt anything in the letter from the neurologist about any medication at all. I told him i had left the prescription in the pharmacy at the hospital which are anti-depressants and used on a lower dose acts as a strong pain killer, he roughly new what medication it was, but had to check it out first (when i mentioned it before i said they were tranquilisers when i meant anti-depressants) i showed him the number of the ticket i had, he is getting it sorted for me and will get the receptionist to phone me to let me know when i can collect the prescription from the surgery. There was nothing in the letter to suggest the prescription that was given to me either, just as well i still held on to the ticket from the pharmacy aye? As for the Hiatus Hernia the A&E letter did'nt really say much either, nothing about an opperation that was suggested to me. This made me feel a bit stupid because there was nothing in the letter to back-up what i had been told by the DR at A&E.. Still, never mind i will just take things as they come and look after myself the best way i can... To be honest i don't feel safe with this new hospital The Queens everything is a shambles theres been so many complaints about the way it is run and a couple of incidents that have reached the papers and TV News, thats without the ones that i've heard about in general. and referals to hospital are being ignored. I for one have been ringing the hospital about a referal appointment for "?" as i've mentioned before. God knows what will happen if something serious happens' i don't think they would be able to cope...its really scary!

The rest of the day was quite really. "?" left at 5pm and i got a couple of exercises and chores done before going online this evening to browse and to up-date my spaces blog where i found a comment from Kathy ( ASTORIASAND) on my blog andan email as i've already mentioned in my last 2 entries...

Wednesday 12/9/07...

"?" took me to get my weeks shopping this morning. I did'nt do much during the day as my H/Hernia was niggling most of the day. "?" went out this afternoon and returned at 4pm, then left again at 5:15pm. I then got on with a couple of chores done as i was feeling much better and i even managed a couple of light exercises too! I had to leave my diet and exercises for a couple of weeks as my H/Hernia was playing up too much, probably because i was stressed out for a while...

I phoned "L" this eveing to find out whats happening about "ST" schooling. She said, the school had rang and told her that "ST" has to have a medical condition to get home tutoring. I don'nt know whats going to happen, i will tell "?" in the morning and we will probably go round to see "L" and "ST" tomorrow.

I hav'nt heard from "SH" for a while now or from "A" since he phoned me on Monday...Well thats all for now so, Best Wishes to one and all and i hope your all keeping in good health and that your all having a good week too...Take Care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hospital dont seem to have notified your Doc about anything they discussed with you ,how frustrating for you ,as you say you will have to take good care of your self ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

just be as careful as you are being with the hernia,they have a habit of rupturing over the lightest of moves on your part,i would ask for a referral to a different hospital if its possible,you are entitled to after all,take good care and have a good weekend,zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/