Tuesday 11 September 2007

Message from Kathy...

Hi everyone...I was greatly surprised to find a message from Kathy which i found on my spaces blog this evening. I'm so pleased she's having a great time on her holiday   and i thought i would add it on here as she has suggested in her message. I tried to click on the link, but it just won't go though! I am going to leave a message on my spaces blog so Kathy can see that i've read it and passed her message on. Maybe, you can get through on the link below? I will post my entry another time.Best Wishes to one and all...Astra!

MUM

 Hi ASTRA,
JUST A QUICKY TO SAY HAVING A GREAT TIME IN USA CARNT SEEM TO GET THRU TO AOL GRRRRRRRR YOU MIGHT KNOW LOL!!!! I AM ON LINE BEFORE I RETIRE FOR THE MIGHT JUST SPENT THREE NIGHTS IN A VERY POOOOOSH HOTEL IN NEW ORLEANS AND BEEN ON THE RIVERBOAT STEAMBOAT FOR A SAIL THI SEVENING AND A MEAL.IT WAS FANTASTIC.I WILL PUT SOME PICS IN MY BLOG WHEN  I GET HOME.I THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW THRU MSN SEEING AS I COULDN'T GET INTO AOL GRRRRRRRRRR.SO FOR NOW TAKE CARE GOD BLESS LUV KATH.
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I KNOW FROM J/LAND WHO I COULD CONTACT THRU MSN HAAAAAA.I HOPE YOU ARE WELL.I HAVE TAKEN 314 PICS SO FAR OF THE HOLIDAY.IT IS ANOTHER WORLD OUT HERE .I HAVE ONLY JUST SEEN THIS MESSAGE AS I DON'T GO ON MSN AT HOME AS YOU KNOOW.BUT MY SON DOESN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT ON HIS POOTER,SO IT MUST BE MINE LOL.HE IS TOO BUSY WITH HIS BISSNESS ANS THER THINGS RIGHT NOW TO SHOW ME THINGS AND THE HOLIDAY AS WELL.NOT TO WORRY AT LEAST I HAVE ACCSESS TO ONE,NOW AND AGAIN.I AM TIRED NOW BEEN A LONG LONG DAY.I HOPE YOU ARE WELL.WOW DOING THINGS THRU YOUR PHONE U R A CLEVER GIRL.LOL!! SO TAKE CARE ASTRA.YOU CAN SPREAD THE WORD IF YOU LIKE I AM HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME IF YOU UPDATE YOU AOL BLOG.AS I CANNOT DO ANYTHING AS YET AOL ARE A NIGHTMARE AT TIMES.GRRRRRRRRRR!! MAYBE LATER I MAY SUSS WHY ? BYE FOR NOW ASTRA.CATCH YOU AGAIN TAKE CARE GOD BLESS KATH XXXXXXXXXX
September 10 4:01 AM
(http://cid-644e6e394de53e49.spaces.live.com/)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's having a good time.
Missie

Anonymous said...

What a lovely surprise so pleased Kath is having a good time ,thanks for sharing ,her email with us ,Ihope you are well too ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I think Kath would have a good time where ever she is ~ she is such a fun loving lady ~ lovely to know she is OK and enjoying herself ~
Thanks for passing on her message ~ Ally x