Tuesday 4 September 2007

Stressful Week...


Tuesday 28/8/07...This morning "?" and i went to the Mall and i bought a new pair of shoes, then along to the hole in the-wall-machine. There was 3 people waiting in front of me and another 3 behind me, then this girl came and pushed in front of me, the man behind me said the end of the queue is way behind him, she said, the girl in front of her was saving her place for her, but the girl in front did'nt say a word about it or answered her when she spoke to her. I had been waiting there 5 mins before this girl arrived.I said to the girl, if i had left the queue i would expect to have gone to the back of the queue, but my words fell on deaf ears and there was a certain arrogance about her.What could i do other than take it further and cause trouble over what? a place in the queue? I did feel annoyed though, but it was'nt worth getting in a state over it, so i had to forget it. Some people have the cheek of the devil...

Webfetti.com

Wednesday 29/8/07..."?" and i picked up the grandchildren and took them to Southend for a few hours.We all had a good day out...

Webfetti.com

Thursday 30/8/07...Today, we paid for our day out with our aches and pains, so it was a day of rest...

Webfetti.com

Friday 31/8/07...Today, we were still hurting from our day out, but i did get a few light chores done. "A" popped in to borrow the pump to pump the tyre up on his car. Later, i phoned "L" to see if "ST" is coming round to morrow, she said he is...

Webfetti.com

Saturday 1/9/07... I got my weekend shopping at Morrisons this morning when he came in. The bread i wanted was 2 days out of date so i told one of the staff on another section and she got the bread removed from the shelves. Later we went to pick up "ST" for the weekend. We all had a quite day and "?" left at 6pm. Then, "ST" and i settled to watch TV and he went online...

Webfetti.com

Sunday 2/9/07... "?" came in for an hour then left. "ST" and i had a quite day. This afternoon i was thinking about moving house again, but nothing has come my way that i like as yet, so i'm still looking. "?" returned later and we took "ST" home, the i got  acouple of light chores done before i went online for a while. This evening "SH" phoned with some disturbing news about "A"...

Webfetti.com

Monday 3/9/07... Last night i was restless and irritable and i could'nt get to sleep, so nothing was done around the house today and we were for waiting of news "A". My Hiatus Hernia has been niggling quite abit again today. This evening "A" came by to let me know what had happened, then left...

Webfetti.com

Tuesday 4/9/07... This morning was quite. This afternoon "A" phoned and wanted "?" go with him to pick up a battery for his car and i went along too. We picked "A" up from "SH" house, collected the battery, then took him back to "SH". "Z" was playing out the front garden with her friends. We had a little cuddle then she went back to play...lol. Later, around 5pm "?" left and i got a couple of light chores done. This evening i was physically sick and my Hiatus Hernia started up, but it did'nt last for long thank-goodness! Tomorrow is "A" birthday, he will be 33 years old...

The kids are back to school tomorrow and the roads will be chocker block with the school runs again. I phoned "L" this evening to see what "ST" is doing about school. He is going back to school tomorrow, so i hope all goes well for him. Well thats all my news and i hope your all keeping well and having a good week. Best Wishes and Take Care to one and all...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this week is going better for ya!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I would have been annoyed about the girl in the queue ,but what can you do ? Ishould think your hernia played up due to stress ,I hope ST is OK at school have a better week ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I too would have been annoyed at that girl pushing in front of the queue ~ what a cheek she had ~ hope those aches and pains are feeling better by now ~ Happy Birthday to "A" hope he has a good day ~ Hope all goes well at school for "ST" ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

That's just the thing that really makes me cross.  I always shoot my mouth off though and say something like, "How rude!"
Love,
Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/

Anonymous said...

What a very rude girl! I hope that you will be alright with that heria. I feel so badly for you. Many hugs to you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

hi hun,sorry to hear about your hernia any news on whether youre due an operation yet? it must be so uncomfortable,hugs zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/