Thursday 31 May 2007

Busy Week...

with thanx to Donna for this lovely tag...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 

26/5/07... "?" took me to get my shopping early this morning, then we went to pick "ST" up for the weekend.The day was quite doing our usual things that we do Saturdays. After "?" had left "ST" went online and i watched TV in the lounge.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

27/5/07... "?" came in around 9:30am for a couple of hours. I got on with preparing dinner for "ST" and myself while "?" and "ST" were chatting in the lounge. "?" left 11:45am.

After dinner "ST" went online and i flicked through the channels on TV. "?" are re turned around 5:15pm, then "A" came to pick "ST" up as he and "L" were taking the two kids to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 at the cinema. "?" left soon, then i watched TV while i defragmented my computer.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

28/5/07...  "?"came by for an hour this morning then left and i got on with a couple of chores. Then after dinner i went online for a while, then watched TV. "?" returned at 5:15pm for an hour then left and i went online.

"SH" phoned me this evening, she asked me to have "Z" for the night as she wanted to go out. She brought her round at 9:15pm. "Z" and i played a writting game, we picked a subject for each other to write about. We both had great fun playing this game.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

29/5/07... "Z" slept well last night, where i was restless and irritable. However, i was still up by 7am this morning. "?" came in around 9am  and we took "Z" home about 10am. On the way home we dropped off to pick "ST" up and brought him home with us. He did'nt want any dinner, so later i bought him McDonalds.

Later,i let "L" know "ST" wanted to stay over. This evening "ST" went online and i watched TV in the lounge.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

30/5/07... This morning "?" came in early and took me shopping at 8am before "ST" got up. 

I managed to cut 2 of my fingers with the bread knife while cutting the rolls open and had to get "?" to take over. Anyway, we had our breakfast, then "?" and "ST" chatted for a while, then "ST" went to play his X-Box games.

This morning i made an appointment for "?" at the hospital.

the man came to fix new washers in my kitchen and bathroom taps as they were leaking.

Later, "?" went online for a while, he is getting used to the computer now. While he was on there, i got down to trying to suss my vidio recorder out [as it was'nt working  when "Z" was here the other night, she wanted to watch a vidio film she had brought with her, but i could'nt get the recorder to work at the time.]  anyway, i got it going and all is ok now. I thought at the time that i might have to get someone in to repair the recorder, but i got it sussed after all. 

We took "ST" home at 5pm. we came home and "?" left at 6:30pm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

31/5/07... This morning "SH" phoned around 11am and wanted to talk to "?" . This afternoon, i went online looking for short break hols. I found one at ( Y ) and i booked for 3 nights.

I hav'nt done much knitting this week at all, now it will have to wait even longer as i can't use my fingers properly at the moment as they are still sore from when i cut them...silly me!

This afternoon, "A" came by with "J" he stayed for half hour then left "J" with me for an hour and we played 4 in a row, then she came online for a while.

"A" returned  to pick "J" up at 6:15pm, then "?" left soon after at 6:30pm.

Tomorrow, we will be picking "ST" and "J" up for the day, i don't know if we will be going out or anything yet...I hope you all had a great holiday weekend and i hope this weekend is good for you too! Best Wishes to one and all...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket    Astra!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good upcoming weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Wasnt last weekend a washout ? it rained all the time hereIfinished a patch work cushion I had, had on the go for a while  ,I am still knitting ,one sleeve and the buttonhole border to do on my cardy, then I can start my candlewick/embroidery I hope your fingers soon heal , it must be so frustrating when you want to get on ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

That was a busy week...
Be careful with your fingers...
Have a good weekend!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

You are a saint to do all of that baby-sitting!  I just don't have the patience for it!  Bless!
Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/

Anonymous said...

Wow Astra! I hope you're alrgiht! Just glad it wasn't more serious. Your week was very busy!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Astra sorry your fingers are still painful ~ hope they get better soon so you can get back to your knitting ~ sounded like you had a full and busy week ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have had a busy week!  I can relate!  lol  I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well.  Love, Shelly