Sunday 20 May 2007

Comment on Kath's Comment...

This is just a short entry...

Below is a comment i've added  from Kath from my last entry which i wish to comment about and most probably many of you think the same...The school was informed about the incident with "ST" and other children this has been happening too last year, but they could'nt do anything because of it being racial towards the black boy and as each incident is outside school grounds the school can't do anything about it any way. This makes me feel fuming inside...

*******

I should have words with the school if that will make any differance.I worry too about this kind of thing happening to my grandchildren Astra.Lets hope it is a one off and them bullies go away.Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES
Comment from astoriasand - 5/20/07 12:53 AM

That all for now as i've got to get on with dinner for "ST" and myself...bye for now...Astra!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then in light of the attacks and indeed deaths ,I dont think it would hurt to ring the police ,and ask to have an imformal chat about the situation ,if the police or no one is aware of these events they cant moniter them,whats the quote 'bad things happen ,when the good do nothing ',(something like that) Serious stuff for a Sunday morning Astra,but worrying none the less ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Like Jan said...it's the same here. Something bad has to happen before the police will help! I feel so bad for "ST"! I'm so sorry Astra...and this will make it so hard for ST to want to go to school as well. :o(
Lisa

Anonymous said...

They should really leave the racial element out of it and address the problem head-on. Take the culprits to book, irrespective the colour of their skin. That's the law of the land, Astra.

Anonymous said...

Quote I still feel the school could possibly  do something.In the area where I come from Astra all this about away from and out of school and off school premises went out of the window quite a while back now ,due to the severity of some bullying which was happening.So I supposed they nipped it in the bud after lots of thought,before anything seroius happened.Sorry if it's not come into force at your end of the line as yet.Though I still do worry for my Grandchildren in todays world of gangs and violent children being around,as we have read many times now how some of these incidents slip through the net with fatal conciquences,Then it has been too late!!!!!!!!!!.Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES