Thursday 17 May 2007

Quite Week...


with thanx to chris for this lovely graphic...

Tuesday 15/5/07... I did'nt do much today really. "?" seemed a little better when he came in this morning, but still unwell, this is an on-going illness that he has, he has good days and bad days. Myself, i 'm fine at the moment thank-goodness!

This afternoon i went online to check a few things out for "?" while "?" watched TV in the lounge. Then closed down the computer to watch TV. This evening i went online for a while, then closed down to watch TV.

 Wednesday 16/5/07... This morning "?" took me to get some shopping, then to to the wool shop to pick up the rest of the wool i had put by. This afternoon i went online as i needed to check something out, then closed down.

This afternoon, i got a phone call from the Drs.surgery. My GP wants to see me Monday morning.

"?" left around 6pm. and i settled to watch TV and got some knitting done. I did'nt feel like going online tonight.

Thursday 17/5/07... "?" came in around 9am and seemed quite and within himself. I did'nt do anything this morning, but this afternoon i got acouple of light chores done in between watching TV in my room, while "?" watched TV in the lounge. Then i settled down with my knitting. "?" left around 6pm and i settled down to watch Emerdale, i will catch up on Eastenders on Sunday.

Well thats all for now as i want ot write another entry which i will probably post tomorrow....I hope your all having a good week. Best wishes to one and all...

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend coming up.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Did you say you are knitting another cardi ? isnt it nice when you can put wool by ? especially as its so expensive nowadays ....have a good week end ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you and ? are feeling better. :o) And another cardi! Wow! :o) You go girl! :o)
Lisa