Monday 14 May 2007

A week of ups and downs...sigh!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 

with thanx to missie for this lovely graphic...

 was quite and i spent most of the time watching TV once i had finished a couple of light chores, i did'n bother going online. 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

when "?"came in he asked me to cancell his appointment at the Hospital this afternoon as he was'nt too well in himself and rested most of the day and left around 6pm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When "?" came in he seemed better than he was yesterday. He took me to get some shopping and then to the opticians to get my glasses repaired as they were sitting off centre on my nose. The lady got them sorted for me and they're ok now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I felt awful all day i had a continuous throbbing and buzzing noise in my head andmy ears were muffled. It was so bad that i was watching TV with the subtittles switched on. My neck, right shoulder,arm and hand has been giving mea lot of pain today too!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 Today i feel a lot better than yesterday. The noises  and pains have gone today. I think it could have been stress that started it off as i had been worrying about a couple of things  lately and found that i need'nt have worried in the first place.

"?" has been ill all day with severe pains in his body and feeling very tired and fatigued. He is complaining of pains in his lower back, theighs, legs and calves.

I hav'nt done much knitting this week or spend much time on the computer either. I have been having a couple of early nights this week too!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This morning "?" came in early and took me to get my weekend shopping, although i did'nt have much to get really. Then we went to pick up "ST" for the weekend. We all had a lengthy chat about the recruiting army officers who will be visiting his school this week. "A" and "J" popped in a little later, when they left we went to do a couple of errands. Later after dinner, "ST" went off to his room to play his X-Box, "?" rested in the lounge as he was'nt feeling too well and he did'nt even watch the horse-racing on TV. A little later"ST" decided to go online, he is building his family tree. "?" left around 5pm and "ST" spent the time online and myself watching TV.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"?" came inand left after an hour, he is in pain and feeling ill. When he left i got on with preparing the dinner and a couple of light chores while "ST" went online once he had his breakfast. After dinner i settled to watch TV . I did'nt do any knitting as i felt too tired and my right arm was hurting and my hand had swollen.

"?" returned later around 6:30pm. Then we took "ST" home, we stayed for a short while then came home "?" left soon after and then i thought i would go online, but i found my server Sky had broke down and i could'nt got online at any cost, so i just watched more TV and had an eary night. I expect the breakdown was due to the weather  being so bad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 ( Today ) I hav'nt been out at all. I got a couple of things done that needed doing. Then came online to check that all was ok and i am pleased to say it is and glad there was no serious probs... 

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket   I hope you all have a good week ahead of you...Best Wishes to one and all...Astra!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra I have kept checking to see if you have posted ,as some alerts are not getting through,just been informed by another J/Land member this evening,I got this alert ok though.!.Sorry you and ? are still not yourselves,lets hope that appointment for the hospital of yours comes along quick,and they can get you sorted.I too have been on and offline like my kettle switch lately LOL,with headaches and alsorts etc.Theres always something isn't there that we cannot get online for lately Grrrrrrrrrrr.We couldn't get API last week I was livid LOL!! Then tuned it in again this week and all was ok!! Neighbour had the same problem so might have been to do with the weather and the mast?.Well I hope you soon feel a lot better.Take Care God Bless. Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasnad/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Not a good week,for you or ? ,Iam sorry Ihope you both feel better soon ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

not everyone's alerts working today...grrrr.
hope you get to feeling better.
hugs,
sugar

Anonymous said...

Oh Astra! I hope you are Ok?! Is that apart of what you have already? I hope you feel better! My prayers are with you. xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Astra I hope you are both feeling better now ~ loved the way you set out your week in your journal ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra seems AOL have finally got out of bed.So I will leave my comment as I put in your E. mail.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES