Thursday 3 May 2007

Quite Week...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

with thanx to missie for this graphic...

Monday 30/4/07...Today was a quite day. When "?" came in he was'nt to well in himself and left again. I got on with a few light chores, then i went online to do a few things. Then i looked at some tutorial websites for making graphics ect...it looks really hard, but i would like to have a go at it sometime. Later i watched TV. 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday 1/5/07...I can't believe we're in May already, it only seems like we've just got over Christmas.

When "?" came in this morning, he seemed better than he was yesterday. He stayed for a while then left around lunch time. I got a couple of letters written and settled to watch Midsommer Murders on TV. "?" returned later, then "H" my brother-in-law came by. "?" and "H" chatted for a while then they both left around 6pm.

I put my computer on scan while i watched TV. all was ok there, then i went online for the evening checking out some of the online groups.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 Wednesday 2/5/07...This morning when "?" came in, he took me to the shop. There was'nt much to do today and i was in one of those anyhow moods, so i sat out the garden in the sun for a while reading my book after "?" had left.

Then in the afternoon i went online to check something out then closed down again and just spent my time reading and watching TV untill evening when i came back online.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday 3/5/07... "?" came in this morning and cleaned a couple of my windows for me, then left and i tidied up a bit and leaned some of my ornaments that the kids always play with, my best ones are in a display cabinet. I don't have expensive ones, because i'm accident prone...lol. This afternoon i came online and watched some TV. "?" returned later and left again around 6:pm. 

After he had left, i came online again and i tried my earphones out on my next door neighbor "T", we chatted for a while. They work ok.

I hav'nt heard from "A" over the last couple of days, he has left another car on my front garden and was supposed to have moved it yesterday and i hav'nt heard from "SH" this week either.

My landline phone should be working properly from tomorrow. As it is, i have only got in-coming calls, tomorrow i should be able to ring out again.

All this week has been quite really. Anyway, i hope your all having a good week and i hope you all have a great weekend to look forward to. I don't know if "ST" will be here for the weekend yet, i won't know untill tomorrow...Best Wishes to one and all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some times its nice to have quiet ,we dont need all the drama lol ,what books do you read ?My friend Debbie has picked up the art of making graphics so well ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Astra....boy, you did have a nice and quite week! :o) I would like to learn to do the graphics too. They are so pretty and I'd love to be able to do my own. :o) Hugs to you Astra! xxx
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Astra,Yes the year seems to be flying through diesn't it now? like you say don't seem too mins since we were putting our Christmas trees up.PHEW how time rolls by so quickly.So you have had a quiet week then.I won't sepeak too soon or you may find all the Grandchildren want to come for the Bank Holiday weekend LOL!! Then you will be busy once more.I hope ? soon feels better and you too keep well this weeek/end.Have you anything fixed for Bank Holiday Monday ? Weather has to be poor so looks like we will all be on our pooters rprobably LOL!! Gonna watch American Pop Idol soon FRIDAY Yehhhhhhhh I love music like you LOL!! I have been following the one on TV Greece too. where they are choosing a new Olivia Newton John and John Trivolta for the new west end musical thats Sat evenings and also A new Joseph for that musical too Joseph and his technicoloured dream coat Sat nights .So quite a lot to keep me busy just now on TV which is unusal for me not being an avid TV fan.Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLEERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your landline is acting up.  Days go by and we don't get a phone call, so I wouldn't know if ours is goofy or not.  Slow weeks are wonderful because they bring a little balance to the hectic ones!  

Love,
Susie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/susanebunn/ItAllStartsAfter50/